M18 FUEL 3/8 IN. COMPACT IMPACT WRENCH W/ FRICTION RING
IN TIGHT SPACES
OF NUT-BUSTING TORQUE
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 3/8 in. Compact Impact Wrench with Friction Ring is Compact with Max Visibility
The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 3/8 in. Compact Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring is the most compact in its class, delivering the most access in tight spaces, up to 250 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque, and maximum workspace visibility. The Milwaukee cordless impact wrench measures only 4.8 in. in length with a POWERSTATE Brushless motor to provide the power to remove stubborn fasteners, even in confined spaces. The Milwaukee 3/8 in. impact wrench has tri-LEDs that surround the anvil to deliver brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL offers greater precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, AUTO SHUT-OFF control applies no more than 20 ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Control delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence electronics make these controls possible while ensuring maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The included M18 REDLITHIUM 5.0Ah battery pack fits M18 tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack. This kit includes (1) M18 FUEL 3/8 in. Compact Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring, (2) M18 5.0Ah Batteries, (1) M12/M18 Charger, and a Blow Molded Case.
The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL Compact Impact Wrench Protective Boot is a lightweight, durable covering that prevents damage to the tool and work surface. The rubber design withstands corrosive materials commonly found in maintenance environments. This Milwaukee tool boot fits M18 FUEL Compact Impact Wrench models beginning with numbers 2854, 2855, and 2855P. Use on any other product may result in damage to tool motor and may void tool warranty. Not made for use on or near live electrical circuits.
Most Access In Tight Spaces
The Milwaukee 2854-22 is the shortest impact wrench in its class with a length at nearly an inch shorter than the previous generation. This compact size provides the most access into the tightest places.
Up to 250 Ft-lbs Nut-Busting Torque
The POWERSTATE brushless motor gives you the power of 250 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque to remove those stubborn, rusted fasteners with ease.
Maximum Workspace Visibility
This M18 FUEL 3/8 in Compact Impact Wrench features tri-LED lights that provide brighter light with less shadows, giving your tool maximum visibility.
Milwaukee 2854-22-49-16-2854 Features:
- 4.8 in. in length provides most access in tight spaces
- The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 250 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power. Includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal mode
- Auto shut-off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 20 ft-lbs. of torque.
- Mode 1 RPMs: 0-800; Mode 2 RPMs: 0-1,650; Mode 3 RPMs: 0-2,400; Mode 4 RPMs: 0-2,400
- Mode 1 IPMs: 0-1,000; Mode 2 IPMs: 0-2,400; Mode 3 IPMs: 0-3,500; Mode 4 IPMs: 0-3,500
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge