M18 FUEL 3 IN. X 18 IN. BELT SANDER
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 3x18 in. Belt Sander Delivers Faster Material Removal for Professionals
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 3x18 in. Belt Sander is optimized for power, portability, and productivity that professional carpenters, remodelers, and general contractors need. This tool is able to generate the same power and torque of an 8A corded belt sander while delivering faster material removal and collecting over 80% of the dust generated. The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers best-in-class belt speed of 1350 SFM, plus less bog down under load for aggressive material removal. A variable speed dial allows for adjustment between 1250 SFM and 750 SFM for ultimate control in a wide variety of materials. The dust collection system in the 2832-20 sander uses a durable dust bag or hose adapter to reduce clean up time and create a cleaner work environment. A tool-free adjustable pommel supports flush sanding against the front of the tool and provides a more compact size for storage. Other features incorporated in the Milwaukee M18 FUEL 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander includes automatic belt tracking, tool-free belt tracking knob and change lever, dual LED lights, and a lock on button. Milwaukee REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is a highly advanced electronic system that prevents overload, overheating, and over discharge that can damage your tool and battery. With an M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HO6.0 battery (sold separately), this sander reaches unprecedented power with all-day run-time so you can tackle the toughest applications. The M18 FUEL 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander is part of MILWAUKEE M18 system which is fully compatible with over 200+ solutions.
Generates 8A Corded Power
This Milwaukee M18 FUEL Belt Sander generates the same power and torque of an 8A corded belt sander, providing aggressive material removal.
Faster Material Removal
The Milwaukee 2832-20 offers best-in-class belt speed at 1350 SFM with less bog down under load.
Over 80% Dust Collection
This M18 FUEL Belt Sander features a dust collection system that is paired with a durable dust bag or universal hose adapter to reduce clean up time.
Milwaukee 2832-20 Features:
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Generates the power and torque of larger 8A corded belt sanders for faster material removal.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge.
- Compatible only with 3 in. x 18 in. Sanding belts
- Variable Speed Dial provides a belt speed range from 1350SFM to 750SFM (Surface Feet per Minute) for greater control of the removal rate in application.
- The tool-free belt change lever allows for quick belt changes to minimize downtime between sanding belt changes.
- Automatic belt tracking technology keeps the sanding belt centered on the drive rollers for straight alignment.
- Tool-free belt tracking knob allows the user to adjust the sanding belt from left to right across the platen.
- Tool-free adjustable pommel provides a compact footprint for storage and allows for flush sanding against the flat nose.