M18 FUEL 1/2 IN. HIGH TORQUE IMPACT WRENCH WITH FRICTION RING KIT
OF NUT-BUSTING TORQUE
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL High Torque 1/2 in Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Replaces Pneumatic Tools
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/2 in High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring eliminates the need for pneumatic impact tools because it is just as powerful. With 1,000 ft-lbs of fastening torque and 1,400 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque, this impact wrench has the power needed to remove even the most stubborn, rusted bolts. Get 2X faster removal speed with up to 1,750 RPM so you can get the job done quicker and have more productivity. At a length of 8.39 in and with the ability to access tight spaces, this is the industry's most compact cordless high torque impact wrench. Having the 4-Mode Drive Control feature means you can get the most control over your fasteners. Choose bolt removal mode for extra control while removing fasteners by reducing the speed to 750RPM once the fastener has busted loose. The Milwaukee 2767-22 M18 impact wrench offers quick, tool-free socket changes with the 1/2 in friction ring anvil. Get extra durability and comfort with the premium rubber overmold material that withstands corrosive materials. Prevent damage to your tool and battery from overloading or overheating with the REDLINK PLUS intelligence system. This kit includes two M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery packs, an M18 XC5.0 Resistant batery and a charger. REDLITHIUM M18 batteries give more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery pack than other comparable 18V batteries.
The MILWAUKEE 29-Piece SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 1/2 in. Drive SAE and Metric Deep 6 Point Socket Set features the boldest, longest-lasting markings and extreme impact durability in high torque applications. The stamped and ink-filled size marking makes selecting the right socket every time easy throughout the life of the socket. These Milwaukee sockets are engineered with high strength forged steel for optimized performance in heavy-duty applications. The non-slip hex geometry prevents fastener rounding, and a dual-hole design and ring groove allow for easy socket attachment and removal. The storage cases are impact resistant and nest together for easy stacking and storage. All SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Sockets backed by a Lifetime Guarantee and meet ASME industry standards.
Up To 1400 Ft-Lbs Nut-Busting Torque
The Milwaukee 2767-22 is powered by a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor that delivers up to 1000ft-lbs of fastening torque as well as 1400ft-lbs of nut-busting torque. Get maximum corded power in the most demanding applications.
Up To 2X Faster Removal
This Milwaukee impact wrench gives you up to 2X faster removal than pneumatic competitors. With the power to remove even rusted bolts faster, this tool will increase your productivity.
This M18 FUEL 1/2 in High Torque Impact Wrench is more compact than competitors so you can have greater access in tight spaces with the 8.39 in body length.
Milwaukee 2767-22-49-66-7016 Features:
- Provides maximum productivity by removing stubborn and high torque fasteners up to 2X faster than the competition
- Most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench in its class at 8.39" in length
- Industry leading 4-mode drive control with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control
- Bolt removal mode provides maximum nut-busting torque to break fastener free, then slows to 750rpm for more control when removing fasteners
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Features a friction ring design to ensure quick and easy socket changes
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use