Milwaukee M18 FUEL 16" Chainsaw Delivers the Power to Cut Hardwoods Without Gas!
The Milwaukee 2727-20 M18 FUEL 16" Chainsaw delivers the power to cut hardwoods, cuts faster than gas, and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. Dealing with gas can now be a thing of the past. The chainsaw is designed to meet the performance, durability and ergonomic needs of professional landscape maintenance, power utility, and the installed M18 user. Its powered by Milwaukee's very own POWERSTATE Brushless Motor that helps maintain speed under heavy loads without bogging down to outperform small gas engines and higher voltage systems. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge.
Power to Cut Hardwoods
Take the gas out of the picture with the Milwaukee M18 FUEL 16" Chainsaw that features a POWERSTATE brushless motor and REDLINK PLUS intelligence. Pair this tool only option with a Milwaukee REDLITHIUM High Demand battery for a lethal combination that packs the power and performance of a gas engine up to 40CC.
Faster than Gas
The Milwaukee 2727-20 M18 FUEL Chainsaw delivers faster cutting speeds in hardwood than your traditional 40CC gas engine option. In fact, this cordless powerhouse reaches full throttle within 1 second of startup.
Achieve UP TO 150 CUTS per charge
Load a Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM HD12.0 Battery into the Milwaukee M18 FUEL 16" Chainsaw to make an impressive 150 cuts into 6x6 cedar (Not included).
Milwaukee 2727-20 Features:
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 16" Chainsaw to generate the power and performance of a gas engine up to 40CC.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM Battery Packs. Optimized for use with the M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions
- 16" Oregon Bar and Chain
- Variable Speed Trigger for full control
- Automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication and increased productivity
- Dual-stud for improved bar and chain retention
- Onboard storage for scrench