M18 FUEL CORDLESS COMPACT ROUTER
UP TO 250 FT
CUTS PER CHARGE
Milwaukee M18 FUEL Compact Router Delivers Corded Power For Fast, Accurate Cuts
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18V Cordless Compact Trim Router combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. The compact router leverages our POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS electronics. This delivers the power of corded 1.25 horsepower trim routers and best-in-class 31,000 RPM providing you with power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials. With an M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery (sold separately), the cordless compact router cuts up to 250ft of 3/8 in. roundovers in red-oak, providing you with all-day run time with fewer trips to the charger. The handheld router is equipped with a micro-adjust dial and macro-adjust button, providing you with fast and accurate depth adjustments for highly accurate work. A variable-speed dial with speed from 10,000 to 31,000 RPM gives you control in all applications. The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18V Cordless Compact Trim Router also features a sturdy 4 in. sub-base plate providing you with stability, and dual-LED lights illuminate your work surface.
M18 FUEL Router Delivers Corded Performance
This Milwaukee M18 FUEL Cordless Compact Router generates 1.25 peak Horsepower with a REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery (sold separately). Reach speeds from 10,000 to 31,000 RPM with the variable speed motor for ultimate control.
Milwaukee 2723-20 Router Has Fast, Accurate Adjustments
Get the most precise cuts with adjustment features on the M18 FUEL Compact Router. Use the micro-adjustment dial for fine adjustments and the macro-adjustment button to prevent slop.
Cut 250ft Per Charge with Milwaukee M18 FUEL Compact Router
This cordless router has the power to cut up to 150 ft of 3/8 in. Roundover when using an M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery, sold separately. Milwaukee REDLITHIUM XC5.0 batteries deliver up to 2.5X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than other lithium-ion batteries.
Milwaukee 2723-20 Features:
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Power of corded compact routers and higher SPM to complete cuts in hard woods
- REDLITHIUM Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Macro Adjust button allows for fast macro-adjustments and 1.5 in. of adjustable range
- Tool-free spindle lock provides easy bit changes with one 11/16 in. collet wrench
- REDLINK PLUSTM Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- Variable speed dial ranges between 10,000 and 31,000 rpm, providing precise control for clean edges and details
- Accepts 1/4 in. Shank router bits LED light illuminates the cut surface
- Includes straight edge guide; dust extraction attachment and 5-3/4 in. sub-baseplate which accepts 1-1/4" template bushings