M12 FUEL 3/8 IN. CORDLESS RATCHET
UP TO 55 FT-LBS
MORE ACCESS IN
The Milwaukee M12 FUEL 3/8 in Ratchet Brings the Torque in a Compact Size
The Milwaukee M12 FUEL 3/8 in Ratchet provides both the torque and compact size to replace pneumatic ratchets, making it the first type of tool in the industry. This 3/8 in cordless ratchet offers portability with maximum performance with 55ft-lbs of max torque and 200RPM, ideal for automotive mechanics, repair technicians and maintenance workers. With a low profile head and a cordless design, you can get more access to tight places than other competitive ratchets. The Milwaukee M12 3/8 cordless ratchet can withstand daily wear and tear on the jobsite due to its reinforced mechanism, cast steel yoke housing, and industry leading FUEL technology. The M12 FUEL Ratchet is powered by one M12 battery (sold separately) and is compatible with the M12 system. This cordless ratchet has eliminated the constant maintenance associated with pneumatic ratchets as well as the added nuisance of using an air hose. The M12 FUEL 3/8 Cordless Ratchet delivers maximum portability and productivity for professional users.
Up to 55 Ft-Lbs Max Torque
This M12 3/8 in Ratchet brings increased productivity with 55 ft-lbs of max torque. This cordless ratchet matches the torque of comparable pneumatic ratchets but without the hassle of air hose and compressor.
More Access in Tight Spaces
The M12 3/8 in Ratchet features a smaller head profile than other competitors and pneumatic ratchets to allow more access in tight spaces. This tool is an ergonomic and compact solution at just 11.8 in length and a head profile width of just 1.06 in.
The Milwaukee 2557-20 has a longer tool life thanks to the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor that delivers 2x longer motor life. The investment cast steel yoke housing adds extra durability, keeping the tool safe.
Milwaukee 2557-20 Features:
- Low profile head design allows users for more access in tight spaces: Delivers 200rpm for increased productivity
- Recessed head profile for more access in tight spaces
- The industry leading FUEL technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing housing provides greater durability for the professional user
- Providing the first brushless Ratchet in the industry, the POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 2x longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Variable speed metal trigger provides ultimate control of the tool