Milwaukee 2476-20 M12 FUEL Cordless 16 Gauge Variable Speed Nibbler (Tool Only)
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
M12 FUEL 16 GAUGE VARIABLE SPEED NIBBLER
The Milwaukee M12 FUEL 16GA Variable Speed Nibbler Has the Cutting Capacity of an 18V in a Compact Design
The Milwaukee 2476-20 M12 FUEL 16 Gauge Variable Speed Nibbler is a compact, light weight tool that delivers the same cutting capacity as 18V models on this 12V system. This nibbler executes fast, clean cuts in 16-gauge mild steel and is rated for 18-gauge stainless steel and 12-gauge aluminum. With the power to perform in heavy applications, the 2476-20 can tackle cutting up to 22-gauge spiral duct seams. Convenience and productivity features included on this tool are a variable speed dial, tool-free die holder orientation change, LED work light, and a unique chip collection bag that reduces jobsite cleanup. The compact and light weight design of the M12 FUEL 16 Gauge Variable Speed Nibbler allows greater access and mobility on any jobsite. This nibbler is powered by one M12 battery (sold separately) and is compatible with the M12 system.
Fast, Clean Cuts in 16GA Mild Steel
This Milwaukee M12 FUEL 16 Gauge Variable Speed Nibbler cuts up to 7ft per minute and features a variable speed dial for greater productivity.
Power To Cut 22GA Spiral Duct Seams
The Milwaukee 2476-20 has more power in heavy applications and is rated for 18GA stainless steel as well as 12GA aluminum.
This M12 FUEL Nibbler is up to 25% lighter than competitors when used with an XC4.0 battery (sold separately) for greater access and mobility.
Milwaukee 2476-20 Features:
- Fast, Clean Cuts in 16GA Mild Steel Up to 7 Feet per Minute
- Power to Cut 22GA Spiral Duct Seams
- Lighter Weight
- Power to Cut 18GA Stainless and 12GA Aluminum
- Variable Speeds Provides Maximum Control for any Job
- Ergonomically Designed to be Light Weight, Balanced and Comfortable for Continuous Use
- Tool Free 360 Degree Die Holder Rotation
- Chip Collection Bag Included for Easy Clean Up
- 1x Milwaukee 2476-20 M12 FUEL Cordless 16 Gauge Variable Speed Nibbler (Tool Only)
- Battery Included: No
- Product Type: Nibbler
- Power Source: Battery
- Voltage: 12 V
- Number Of Batteries: 0