Milwaukee 0370-20 3.5 Amp Corded 3/8 in. Close Quarter Drill
Out of stock or no longer available. Please check out our Drills
Milwaukee 0370-20 3.5 Amp Corded 3/8 in. Close Quarter Drill is rated out of 5 by 7.
The Milwaukee 0370-20 3/8" Close Quarter Angle Drill goes where other drills can't. This is the perfect tool for drilling and fastening applications in tight spaces, between floor joists and working overhead. It is compact and lightweight, with a unique chuck angle for close quarters and angled cord exit to keep the cord away from the work area. The drill features a large paddle trigger for smooth control and a conveniently located forward/reverse lever. The textured palm grip provides comfort and control in all positions so you can get the job done like never before.
Milwaukee 0370-20 Features:
- Large paddle trigger is comfortable and easy to grip in many positions
- Textured palm grip makes holding onto this tool easier
- Cord won't impede your work progress due to its exit being angled out of the way
- Angled chuck allows for drilling in tight areas that other drills can't access
- Equipped with a powerful 3.5 amp motor capable of 0-1,300 no-load RPM
- Recommended Replacement for the MLW0375-6
- 1x Milwaukee 0370-20 3.5 Amp Corded 3/8 in. Close Quarter Drill
- 1x 3/8" Chuck Key
- 1x Rubber Flex Key Holder
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Chuck Size: 3/8 in
- Range Spindle Lock: No
- Cord Length (ft): 8.0
- Maximum Torque (ft-lbs): 0.0
- Chuck Design: Keyed
- UPC: 045242002016
- Drill Amperage (A): 3.5
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242002016
- Cordless / Corded: Corded
- Forward/Reverse Switch: No
- Drill Type: Right Angle Drill
- Drill / Driver Maximum RPM: 1300
- Color / Finish: Red, Grey, Black
- Housing Material: Metal
- Length (in): 11.0
- Tool Handle Type: In Line
- Reverse: Yes
- Lock-on Switch: No
- Switch Type: Push Switch
- Side Handle: No
- Case Included: No
- Height (in): 7.5
- Chuck Capacity: 3/8 in.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Product Name: 3/8 in. Close Quarters Angle Drill
- Amperage (A): 3.5
- Product Type: Drill
- Net Tool Weight (lbs): 3.9
- Width (in): 3.13
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Voltage: 120 V
- Battery Included: No
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Power Source: Electric - Corded
- Provides a unique chuck angle for reaching into tight areas
- Large paddle trigger and textured grip area provide comfort and control in all positions
- Convenient forward/reverse lever is easy to use in close quarters
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 4 out of 5 by DarrowfortheProsecution from My view takes on a different angle I had this drill for many years. SOMEONE has absconded with it. But while I had it, it did a respectable job for what it is, a DRILL motor. The most work I did with it was to drive deck screws (about 1500) into the deck planks from underneath. The angle and clearance was sufficient to do a good job. Now if I can just FIND that SOB that pinched it...
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by ErnestTbass from Good Drill I bought this for sanding my wood turnings, it did not last long with all the dust, had to change the bearings, when I called support to complain they asked what I was using this Drill for & I told them SANDING!, the support person told me right away that this is a drill, not a sander... he is right, I should not be complaining about problems caused by doing something it's not designed for.
Date published: 2016-06-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by John K from Pretty weak Agree about the lack of power and awkward reverse button. Power chord is in the way all the time. I have used two of these, and both tore themselves apart fairly quickly; used mostly for drilling 5/8" to 3/4" spud bits in studs, for wiring.
Date published: 2015-12-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by Thomas from Good for tight spaces, but made in china. Bought this to drill out studs in my boat motor block to avoid pulling the engine. Worked well.
Date published: 2015-11-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by DanDel from Good for woodworking This drill is great for wood working. I use this drill for screwing in pocket screws. It does not have enough power for larger lag screws. For larger drill use the Super Hawg.
Date published: 2015-07-31
Rated 1 out of 5 by JJ from Did not work for as advertised Agree with Mikey et al. Bought to drill holes in studs for wiring. Tool advertised as "heavy duty". Wouldn't even drill 1/2" hole without stalling. To compare, I drilled 1" hole (auger bit) with my 1/2" chuck 18V cordless relatively easily. Couldn't believe a corded product would be so wimpy. Never did enough to run into the "cord positioning" problem.
Date published: 2014-04-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by mikey from Not quite there yet I bought this tool to drill 1/2" holes though about 5" of wood for hex bolts in stud replacements. The tools barely powers thorugh them with a nice bit. I found it surprisingly light duty for a Milwaukee - expecting a heavier duty product. It felt cheaper and less quality. What really ticked me off is the cord coming at 45 deg out back. In tight quarters, between studs, it kept interfering with movement and catching on conduits. The cord should emerge straight down, or even tilted towards the front.
Date published: 2012-05-16