Metabo 626732000 GED 125 4-1/2" - 5" Angle Grinder Dust Shroud
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Grind cleaner and breathe easier with the Metabo GED 125 4-1/2" - 5" Angle Grinder Dust Shroud. The shroud features quick, tool-free installation of the extraction hood on a compatible angle grinder and the anti-static plastic prevents electric charges and dust accumulations ensuring constantly high suction power
Metabo 626732000 Features:
- Quick, tool-free installation of the extraction hood on a compatible angle grinder
- Integrated sliding segment for quick, tool-free access even when wearing gloves, for working close to walls.
- Extraction hood with flexible brush rim and optimized extraction channel for particularly low-dust grinding indoors and outdoors
- Anti-static plastic prevents electric charges and dust accumulations ensuring constantly high suction power. Connection for dust extraction Ø 35/41 mm
- Suitable for: W..9-1..; WEV 10-125 Quick; W..12-1..; WE..15-1..; WE..17-1..; W..8-1..; WE 9-125 Quick; W..11-1..; WQ 1400 (only 6.00346); WE 14-1..
- 1x Metabo GED 125 626732000 4-1/2" - 5" Angle Grinder Dust Shroud
- Product Type: Angle Grinder
- Battery Included: No
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Voltage: 120 V
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3-year/30-day warranty program
- Color / Finish: Black
- UPC: 4007430261984
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 04007430261984
- Material: Plastic
- Disc Coverage Angle (°): 0.0
- Attachment Mount Method: Tool Free
- Adjustable Guard: No
- Mounting Hardware Included: Not Required
- Grinder Wheel Size: 5 in, 6 in, 7 in
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Years
The extraction hood is designed to be attached to the original safety guard for Metabo angle grinders with the name W...8-...; W...9-...; W...10-...; W...11-...; W...12-...; W...14-..., W...15-....; W...17-.... as of the year of manufacture 2008. The year of manufacture (Y) is specified on the machine rating plate. For example:
The extraction hood is designed for surface grinding with diamond cups, fibre grinding plates and cling-fit backing plads. (Attach cling-fit backing pads only to angle grinders without Autobalancer). The maximum permitted diameter of the accessories is 125 mm (5"). When working with diamond cups, use an angle grinder with a rated input power of at least 1400W. Do not use for abrasive cutting-off operations, roughing work, sanding, polishing or flap disc work. Do not machine any metallic materials. Suitable for the extraction of dusts generated during surface grinding of mineral materials, wood, plastics, glassfibre-reinforced plastics, paints and residue of adhesives. Always use a suitable dust extraction system: Connect an M-class vacuum cleaner to the extractor connection piece (14). We recommend using an antistatic suction hose Ø 35 mm. Note: The ring brush may stick when thermoelastic materials are processed. The machine must not be used with water. It is suitable for commercial use in trade and industry. The user bears sole responsibility for any damage caused by inappropriate use. Generally accepted accident prevention regulations and the enclosed safety information must be observed. Read the ope rating instructions supplied with the installed angle grinder.