Metabo 626460000 5" x 7/8 P60 60 Grit Ceramic Convex Flap Disc
- Buy 2+ at $11.00 (Save 21.1%)
- Buy 3+ at $9.66 (Save 30.8%)
- Buy 4+ at $9.50 (Save 31.9%)
- Buy 8+ at $8.12 (Save 41.8%)
- Buy 10+ at $7.80 (Save 44.1%)
- Buy 25+ at $7.44 (Save 46.7%)
- Buy 50+ at $6.99 (Save 49.9%)
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Flap Disc, Type 29, Disc Diameter 5 in, Mounting Hole Size 7/8 in, Abrasive Grit 60, Abrasive Grade Medium, Disc Backing Material Cloth, Abrasive Material Ceramic, Series Flexiamant Super, Backing Weight X, Max. RPM 12,200 RPM
Metabo 626460000 Features:
- Specially shaped flap disc with lamellae that are rounded off towards the outer edges.
- Thanks to the special design it is particularly suited for processing fillet welds; making faster and more efficient processing possible; also suitable for surface grinding
- Very high cutting output with very high tool life thanks to the use of ceramic grain.
- Cool cut for materials with poor thermal conduction
- For grinding of steel and stainless steel. Ideal for extreme grinding jobs like processing high-alloy steels, titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys as well as chromium and chromium-nickel steels, brass and bronze thanks to high load capacity.
- Uniform grinding finish, comfortable grinding with only low vibrations
- 12,200 max RPM
- 1x Metabo 626460000 5" x 7/8 P60 60 Grit Ceramic Convex Flap Disc
- Sanding Grit: 60
- Mineral: Ceramic Alumina
- Maximum RPM: 12200
- Sanding Disc Diameter (in): 5
- Durability: Industrial
- Sanding Grade: Medium
- Coat Type: Closed
- Color / Finish: Red
- Arbor Size (in): 0.875
- Backing Material: Fiberglass
- Product Name: 5 In. x 7/8 In. P60 Ceramic Convex
- Product Type: Flap Disc
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov