Metabo 600724420 LF 724S Paint Remover
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Paint removers, like people, come in all shapes and sizes. But only one is manufactured in Germany to such world class standards that it comes with the XXL 3-year warranty--the Metabo LF724S Paint Remover! It showcases not only the LF724S paint remover and handy carrying case, but also sports four reversible solid tungsten carbide blades. 6.4 Amps operating at 11,000 RPM insure success whether treating doors, windows, or stairs. With low vibration and auto-stop carbon brushes, you'll feel and see the difference between the LF724S and other paint removers on the market. Specifically, the way it so easily handles removing multiple layers of paint on siding. Don't settle with another paint remover when you can experience perfection with the Metabo LF724S Paint Remover.
Metabo 600724420 Features:
- 6 Amps,11,000 RPM
- 4 reversible carbide blades with high tool life
- 4 work openings
- Universal motor with high capacity reserve
- Easy continuous adjustment
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch
- Sheathed, sturdy die cast aluminum gear housing
- Recommended Replacement for the LF714S
- 1x Metabo 600724420 LF724S Paint Remover
- 4x Reversible Carbide Blades
- 1x Extraction Connector
- 1x Adjusting Wrench with Handle
- 1x Combination Wrench
- 1x Plastic Carrying Case
- Power Source: Electric
- Cordless / Corded: Corded
- Product Type: Paint Remover
- Voltage: 120 V
- Cord Length (ft): 9
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3-year/30-day warranty program
- Battery Included: No
- Amperage (A): 6.0
- UPC: 4061792200005
- Spindle Lock: No
- Housing Material: Aluminum Die-Cast Gear Housing
- Color / Finish: Green/Black
- Wheel Diameter (in): 3.14
- Power Source: Pneumatic
- Maximum RPM: 10000
- Net Tool Weight (lbs): 9.25
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00662911171059
- Grinder Switch Type: Sliding Switch
- Maximum Output Wattage: 710
- Length (in): 10.75
- Variable Speed: No
- Lock-on Switch: Yes
- Replaceable Brushes: Yes
- Arbor Size: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Product Storage Included: No Case Included
- Grinder Type: Angle
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Years
- Ideal for stairs, treating doors, windows and untreated wooden surfaces.
- Use for removing multi-layers of paint on siding.
- Auto-stop carbon brushes
- Low vibration
- Environmentally friendly method of paint removal
- Highly suitable for handling rabbets
NOTE: This is the best paint remover we have sold in our 35+ years in operation, HOWEVER.
- This is a paint remover that operates by shaving off the paint. It will get gummed up from time to time. This is normal for any hand or power tool being used to remove paint.
- To be used like a paint "planer".
- Sometimes you'll need to remove the paint one layer at a time to avoid *gumming
- Be too aggressive and *gumming up "will" occur.
- As with all tools patience is a virtue.
- You may notice that one side of a building may be more prone to *gum up than others. This is because of the effects of shade, humidity and sunlight on the paint as well as the type of paint being removed.
- The blades are 4 sided but once "degummed" you may be able to continue using the same edge as long as it is still sharp.
*SOLUTION TO GUMMING: Clean with the **appropriate paint remover
**APPROPRIATE PAINT REMOVER: This is a 100% effective solution but please be sure to use the correct paint remover for the various paint layers you are dealing with.