Makita XGH01ZK 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Heat Gun (Tool Only)
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Heat Gun is a cordless solution for plumbers, electricians, glaziers, auto mechanics, general contractors, and anyone who needs a portable heat source. It offers over 21 minutes of continuous runtime with an 18V LXT 6.0Ah Battery (sold separately), has a temperature of 1,022 degree F, and max airflow of 7 CFM. It is a cordless solution for a wide range of applications including vehicle wraps and tinting, stripping lacquer, paint, and varnish, thawing frozen pipes, loosening tile and putty, re-melting adhesive, removing stickers, waxing, and de-waxing, bending plastic pipes, or sheets, and more.
Convenience features include a trigger switch that features lock-on and lock-off functions, an L.E.D. light to illuminate the work area, a rubberized soft grip provides increased user comfort, and a compact and ergonomic design at only 6-5/8 in. long. It weighs only 2.9 lbs. with the 6.0Ah battery installed (sold separately).
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is a communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Makita XGH01ZK Features:
- High temperature at 1,022 degree
- Max air flow of 7 CFM
- Up to 21 minutes of continuous run time with 18V LXT 6.0Ah Battery BL1860B (battery not included)
- Trigger switch with lock-on and lock-off functions
- Ideal for vehicle wraps and tinting, stripping lacquer, paint and varnish, thawing frozen pipes, loosening tile and putty, re-melting adhesive, removing stickers, waxing and de-waxing, bending plastic pipes and sheets, and more
- Compatible with various nozzle accessories for increased versatility
- L.E.D. light to illuminate the work area
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-5/8 in. long
- 1x Makita XGH01ZK 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Heat Gun (Tool Only)
- 1x Makita PR00000028 1-3/8 in. Glass Protection Nozzle
- 1x Makita PR00000029 1-3/8 in. Wide-Slot Nozzle
- 1x Makita PR00000030 1-3/8 in. Reflector Nozzle
- 1x Makita PR00000031 1-3/8 in. Reduction Nozzle
- 1x Makita Tool Case
- Number Of Batteries: 0
- Battery Included: No
- Power Source: Battery
- Product Type: Heat Gun
- Voltage: 18 V