Makita XCU10SM1 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 12 in.Top Handle Chain Saw Kit (4.0 Ah)
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The Makita 18V LXT Brushless Cordless 12 in. Top Handle Chainsaw is Choice for Tree Care Professionals
There is growing demand for cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 18V LXT 12 in. Top Handle Chain Saw Kit (XCU10SM1). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance than gas-powered chain saws, the XCU10SM1 is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. The compact top-handle design makes it ideal for the professional tree care industry. Powered by one 18V LXT Battery, the chain saw is easy to start by simply loading the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery and powering on. It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there's no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, no air filter or muffler to clean, and there's no need to drain the fuel for storage. With the Makita Outer Rotor Brushless Motor with direct-drive system, users get high power efficiency. The XCU10Z provides power equivalent to a 22cc gas chain saw. The chain saw provides up to 150 cuts in 2x2 cedar with an 18V LXT 4.0Ah Battery. Features include Torque boost mode to cut through dense material. Other convenience features include adjustable automatic chain lubrication, captured bar nut and lateral chain tensioning for convenient operation and maintenance, large oil filling port with view window, and more.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V LXT System, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is a communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Makita XCU10SM1 Features:
- Compact top handle design ideal for pruning, trimming and limbing
- Makita-built Outer Rotor Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides power equivalent to a 22cc gas chain saw
- Up to 150 cuts in 2x2 cedar with 18V LXT 4.0Ah battery
- Torque boost mode for cutting dense material
- Captured bar nut and lateral chain tensioning for convenient operation and maintenance
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
- Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
- Built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off after 60 seconds for extended battery life
- 1x Makita XCU10Z 18V LXT Brushless 12 in. Top Handle Chain Saw
- 1x Makita BL1840B 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Battery
- 1x Makita DC18SD 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Charger
- 1x Makita E-00066 12 in. Guide Bar, 3/8 in. LP, .043 in.
- 1x Makita E-02440 12 in. Saw Chain 3/8 in. LP, .043 in.
- Product Type: Chainsaw
- Battery Voltage (V): 18
- Power Source: Battery
- Battery Included: Yes
- Voltage: 18 V