Makita XCU07PT 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless Cordless 14 in. Chain Saw Kit (5.0Ah)
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The Makita 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless Chainsaw Delivers High Power Efficiency
Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 36V (18V X2) LXT Brushless 14 in. Chain Saw Kit (model XCU07PT). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the XCU07PT is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. It's powered by two 18V LXT batteries for 36V power and run time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw.
The XCU07PT has a 14 in. guide bar and the Makita-built motor with variable speed delivers 0-3,940 FPM for increased cutting speed. It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there's no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there's no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick it up, load two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, and the saw is ready to use. Convenience features include captured bar nuts, lateral chain tensioning, a front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged, and a built-on lock lever to help prevent the chain from accidentally engaging.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Makita XCU07PT Features:
- POWER : Outer Rotor BL Brushless Motor provides high power efficiency equivalent to a 32cc gas chain saw
- DESIGN : Captured bar nuts and lateral chain tensioning for convenient operation and maintenance
- SPEED : Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3,940 FPM) for improved cutting performance
- INNOVATION : Rubberized soft grip handle is engineered for the user to more easily apply even cutting pressure
- INCLUDES : Includes 2 ea. 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries and dual port rapid charger
- 1x Makita XCU07Z 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Brushless 14" Chain Saw
- 2x Makita BL1850B 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery
- 1x Makita DC18RD 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger
- 1x Makita 165246-6 14 in. Guide Bar, 3/8", 0.043"
- 1x Makita 196741-5 14 in. Saw Chain, 3/8 in., 0.043 in.
- 1x Makita 419242-9 14 in. Chain Cover
- 1x Scrench
- Bar Length (in): 14.00
- Battery Ampere-hour (Ah): 5.00
- Color / Finish: Teal
- Case Included: No
- Chain Included: Yes
- Battery Type: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Fully Assembled: Yes
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Automatic Oiler: Yes
- Oil Level Sight Glass: Yes
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Handle Length (in): 6.000000
- Cordless / Corded: Cordless
- Low Kickback Bar And Chain: No
- Product Type: Chainsaw
- Number Of Batteries: 2
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Years
- Battery Included: Yes
- Power Source: Battery
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov