Makita XCS01T1 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless #6 3/4 in. Rebar Cutter Kit (5.0Ah)
Makita has delivered a cordless and spark-free cutting solution for rebar and steel rod with the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Rebar Cutter (model XCS01T). The XCS01T has a cutting capacity of up to #6 3/4" rebar, with a cutting head that rotates a full 360 degrees. The long-lasting cutting blade provides up to 4,000 cuts before requiring replacement. It is an ideal solution for work away from a power source or in remote locations.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer ControlsTM. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The Makita BL1850B 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The Makita 5.0Ah battery has a category-leading charge time of only 45 minutes, so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
The 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery is compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star SymbolTM and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they're ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during the charging process to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. In addition, the Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging, even in hot weather conditions.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection Computer ControlsTM. STAR Protection is communication technology that allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Makita, the innovation leader in cordless tool technology, has the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries.
Makita LXT is the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. At the heart of the Makita 18V LXT System is the efficient DC18RC Rapid Optimum Charger.
The Rapid Optimum Charger offers key advantages for Makita 18V Lithium-Ion cordless tool users. The exclusive built-in fan cools the battery (sold separately) by forcing air through the battery's air vents during the charging process for faster charging. The charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature. The result is category-leading battery charge times, which means the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. (note: also charges 14.4V Lithium-Ion batteries)
Makita XCS01T1 Features:
- Cutting capacity range of 1/8"- 3/4"; cuts up to 60 grade #6 rebar
- 4-way rotatable cutting blade makes up to 4,000 cuts of #3 (3/8") rebar before needing to be replaced
- Cutting head rotates 360deg. for different cutting positions
- Adjustable stopper holds the rebar at 90deg. to the cutting blade and assists in smooth cutting
- Ergonomic pistol grip handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Effortless cutting of #6 (3/4") rebar in 6.5 seconds
- Spark free cutting of rebar and steel rod
- Weighs only 24.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- 1x Tool Case
- 1x Makita 783203-8 Hex Wrench
- 1x Makita XCS01Z 18V LXT Rebar Cutter
- 1x Makita 783201-2 Hex Wrench
- 1x Makita SC00000142 Oil, 150 cc
- 1x Makita 783202-0 Hex Wrench
- 1x Makita 783204-6 Wrench
- 1x Makita DC18RC 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger
- 1x Makita BL1850B 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery
- Material: Plastic
- Color / Finish: Teal
- Cordless / Corded: Cordless
- Blade Type: Rebar cutting blade
- Charger Included: Yes
- Blade Material: Metal
- Capacity: .75 in.
- No. Of Batteries Included: 1
- Battery Voltage (V): 18
- Cutting Time (sec): 6.50
- Case Included: Yes
- Battery Composition: Lithium-Ion (Li-ion)
- Product Name: 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Rebar Cutter Kit (5.0Ah)
- Product Type: Rebar Cutter
- Power Source: Battery
- Voltage: 18 V
- Number Of Batteries: 1
- Battery Included: Yes
- Battery Count Required: 1
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Years
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov