Makita HR2811FX 1-1/8 in. 7 Amp SDS-Plus Corded Rotary Hammer Drill w/ 7.5 Amp 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Model HR2811F is a versatile, high-powered rotary hammer with an L-shape design ideal for horizontal work. The hammer accepts SDS-PLUS bits, and is powered by a 6.7 AMP variable speed motor delivering 2.7 Joules of impact energy. The HR2811F features 3-mode operation for "rotation only", "hammering with rotation", or "hammering only" for multiple applications, with 0-1,100 RPM and 0-4,500 BPM. The torque limiting clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. The HR2475 has an LED light for improved illumination of the work surface.
Makita rotary hammers are engineered with the Makita Motor Advantage, which features field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and more copper commutator bars. These engineering points-of-difference increase the energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life.
Also included in the HR2811FX is the Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder. The 4-1/2 in. Grinder has a 7.5 Amp motor for high power output and 10,000 RPM for a range of grinding applications.
Makita HR2811FX Features:
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- L.E.D. light illuminates drilling surface for more productivity in low light applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- 1x Makita HR2811F 1-1/8 in. 7 Amp SDS-Plus Concrete/Masonry Corded Rotary Hammer Drill
- 1x Makita 9557NB 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
- 1x Makita 154842-5 Side Handle
- 1x Makita 824789-4 Plastic Tool Case
- 1x Makita 324219-0 Depth Gauge
- Product Storage Included: Case
- Cordless / Corded: Corded
- Power Source: Electric - Corded
- Number Of Tools Included: 2
- Case Included: Yes
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer
- Tool Specifications: 1-1/8 in. Rotary Hammer 7.0 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft. lbs. of impact energy
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Voltage: 120 V
- Battery Included: No
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- HR2811 1-1/8" Rotary Hammer:
- This handy built-in L.E.D. light increases visibility of your drilling surface
- The versatility of this rotary hammer is shown with the a 3-mode operation
- "rotation only",hammering with rotation", and "hammering only"
- This compact, ergonomically designed rotary hammer has a padded grip with side handle for your comfort, while still staying powerful
- Using carbon brushes helps to make the service life last longer
- 0-1,100 RPM and 0-4,500 BPM for those difficult jobs
- This hammer is made versatile due to its 3 mode options including, "rotation only","hammering with rotation" and "hamemring only"
- GA4534 4-1/2" Paddle Switch 6.0 Amp Angle Grinder:
- Small circumference barrel grip (only 2.5") for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a complex set of channels
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation
- Large paddle switch for easy operation
- 7.5 AMP motor design for high output power in a more compact tool (only 3.5 lbs.)
- All ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- Rotatable gear housing rotates 90deg. for cutting applications
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power sources
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov