Makita EY401MP 10 in. Pole Saw Couple Shaft Power Head Attachment
Out of stock or no longer available. Please check out our Makita Tool Accessories
Makita EY401MP 10 in. Pole Saw Couple Shaft Power Head Attachment is rated out of 5 by 2.
Makita is giving landscapers more options with both MM4 4-Stroke Engine and 18V X2 LXT (36V) cordless couple-shaft power heads (sold separately), and the Pole Saw Couple Shaft Attachment is the right accessory for use with this versatile system. It has a 10" reversible sprocket nose bar for efficient pruning. Efficiency features include a translucent bar oil tank with adjustable automatic chain lubrication, with a steel drive shaft engineered for lower vibration and longer service life. It quickly attaches to the Makita power head for easy operation.
Makita EY401MP Features:
- 10" reversible sprocket nose bar for efficient pruning of branches
- Translucent bar oil tank with adjustable automatic chain lubrication for efficient operation
- Steel drive shaft for less vibration and longer equipment life
- Quickly attaches to power head for easy operation
- For use with Makita Couple Shaft Power Heads
- 1x Makita EY401MP 10" Pole Saw Couple Shaft Attachment
- Attachment Length (in): 10.000000
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00088381467087
- Chain Brake: No
- Toolless Chain Tensioning: No
- Cut Diameter (in): 10.000000
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Attachment Weight (lbs): 3.350000
- UPC: 088381544559
- Brand/Model Compatibility: For use with Makita Couple Shaft Power Heads
- Automatic Oiler: Yes
- Bar Length (in): 10.00
- Accessory Type: Pole Saw
- Product Type: Pole Saw Attachment
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 5 out of 5 by J. Silva from Top quality Very well build . Finishing touches , quality of materials used and of course the performance or execution of this tool are exquisite.
Date published: 2019-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike from Nice - Makita EY401MP I'm a homeowner using this for clearing brush and trimming trees. Works nice for cutting brush, you don't have to bend over as much, careful about running chain into rocks, dirt, etc. Have cut limbs to about 4-5 inches, quick and neat cuts, watch where the branches will fall though. Goes on and off the power head real easy, I've got the cordless 36 volt one. I live in an area with heavy snowfall, last year 318 inches, many trees and their limbs get broken by the weight of the snow and this allows me to make short work of the cleanup. Saves time and combined with a Makita 36 volt cordless chainsaw, I've cut and hauled 13 full pickup truck loads, 8 foot box, of cuttings out of our property.
Date published: 2018-02-09