Makita E-05670 Premium Protective Guide Rail Bag for Guide Rails up to 39 in.
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Many contractors are turning to plunge circular saws with rail systems as a more portable option to table saws for breaking down sheet goods and other cutting applications. For easy transport and storage of Makita 39 in. Guide Rails (sold separately), the Premium Protective Guide Rail Bag is an ideal accessory. The Guide Rail Bag is constructed of tear-resistant and water-repellant material. It easily accommodates two 39 in. guide rails. Interior pockets secure shorter guide rails and a zippered pocket on the front provides extra storage space for clamps and other accessories. Adjustable hook and loop straps secure the guide rails in place. The shoulder strap system has quick release buckles for added convenience. The bag has a large zipper pull for easy opening and closing, even when wearing gloves.
Makita E-05670 Features:
- Protects your guide rails for easy transporting and storage
- Lightweight yet durable, constructed of tear resistant and water repellent heavy-duty 1680D polyester with padded linings for long-term protection and durability
- Accommodates two 39 in. Makita guide rails
- Universal size that also fits competitive Festool, Triton, and other track saw guide rails up to 39" in length
- Adjustable hook and loop straps to secure the guide rails
- Zippered pocket on front for extra storage of clamps and other accessories
- Reinforced handle for durability
- Strap Belt shoulder strap system with quick release buckles
- 1x Makita E-05670 Premium Padded Protective Guide Rail Bag for Track Saw Guide Rails up to 39 in.
- Case/Bag Type: Soft Sided
- Handle: Yes
- Product Type: Guide Rail Bag
- Accessory Type: Track Saw