Makita B-61210 1/4" x 6" SDS-PLUS Bit, 3-Cutter 10pk
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Makita has a deep line-up of concrete solutions, including premium carbide bits for concrete drilling. Makita SDS-PLUS 3-Cutter Bits feature premium carbide tips for efficient drilling and longer service life. The 3-cutter design delivers the concrete-cutting capability of a 4-cutter bit but with the efficiency and speed of a 3-cutter. The bits are engineered to deliver rounder holes for more efficient anchor setting, and the flute design is engineered for faster dust removal than standard bits. Makita SDS-PLUS 3-Cutter Bits are ideal for a range of general purpose drilling applications in concrete and reinforced concrete.
Makita B-61210 Features:
- 3-cutter bit tip is engineered for drilling in reinforced concrete
- Centering tip features a more aggressive design for faster hole starting
- Central guiding action engineered for more accurate holes
- Aggressive head geometry in primary cutter engineered for use in concrete
- Engineered for reduced vibration
- 4" usable length
- For use with Rotary Hammers that accept SDS-PLUS shank bits
- 1x 10pk Makita B-61210 1/4" x 6" SDS-PLUS Bit, 3-Cutter
- UPC: 088381527170
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Plus
- Accessory Type: Rotary Hammer
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.