Makita GRH06PM 80V Max XGT 2 in. SDS-Max Rotary Hammer Kit + Bonus 4.0Ah Battery
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
80V MAX XGT BRUSHLESS 2 IN. SDS-MAX ROTARY HAMMER KIT
The Makita 80V Max XGT Brushless 2 in. SDS-MAX Rotary Hammer is Built for 27% Faster Drilling Than Corded
The Makita GRH06PM 80V max (40V max X2) XGT Brushless 2 in. SDS-MAX Rotary Hammer kit is designed to be a cordless concrete solution that delivers the power, speed, and run-time of a corded unit for heavy-load applications. This rotary hammer is powered by two 40V max lithium-ion batteries and is built with an 80V brushless motor to deliver 27% faster drilling performance than corded models. With high level performance, the GRH06PM is also built with advanced comfort and convenience features. Featuring Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT), the motor electronically turns off if the rotation of a bit is forced to stop suddenly. This rotary hammer also is built with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) for reduced vibration, using an internal counterbalance with air pressure to move counterweight pistons in opposite direction of the drive piston. The counterbalance in addition to the vibration-absorbing back and side handles work together to produce a tool with less vibration for reduced fatigue. With constant speed control options, this Makita XGT Rotary Hammer uses constant speed control to automatically apply extra power under load for optimum performance. The GRH06PM is built with two modes of operation- Hammering with Rotation and Hammering Only. A torque limiting clutch, designed to prevent gear damage, automatically disengages the gears if the bit binds. Soft-start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth starting and the soft no-load function automatically reduces the motor speed while idling. Other features included in the GRH06PM are an electric brake, variable speed dial, and a built-in LED light.
The Makita XGT GRH06PM features Makita Extreme Protection Technology for your rotary hammer. Engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions, a protective seal is added inside the tool to repel water and dust away from key internal components. The Makita XGT 2 in. Rotary Hammer has dust extraction capability with the Makita Dust Attachment kit (sold separately). With Auto-Start Wireless System capability, your tool can use Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on and power-off communication with a dust extractor. An AWS equipped dust extractor will automatically power on or off when your tool does. This function increases productivity and reduces noise on the jobsite. The XGT system of tools utilizes 40V max lithium-ion batteries. This system allows users to completely transition into a cordless jobsite because XGT is engineered to deliver high power and take on demanding applications. Equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability, XGT cordless tools are designed to outpower, outsmart, and outlast the rest.
This Makita 80V max XGT brushless 2 in. Rotary Hammer delivers the power needed for heavy applications, thanks to the brushless motor and two 40V max XGT batteries.
The Makita GRH06PM XGT Rotary Hammer features Active Feedback-Sensing Technology that electronically turns off the motor if rotation of a bit is suddenly forced to stop.
The Makita XGT 40V Max battery delivers high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless jobsite. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart, and outlast the rest.
Makita GRH06PM-BL4040 Features:
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor along with two 40V max XGT batteries combine to deliver up to 27% faster drilling performance than corded equivalent model*
- OUTSMART: Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor (AWS Transmitter sold separately)
- OUTLAST: Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system along with vibration-absorbing handles that work together to reduce vibration
- Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT) electronically turns off the motor if rotation of bit is suddenly forced to stop
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Dust extraction capability with optional Makita Dust Attachment Kit
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power under load for optimum performance
- 1x Makita GRH06Z 80V max (40V max X2) XGT Brushless 2" AVT Rotary Hammer, AWS Capable
- 3x Makita BL4040 40V max XGT 4.0Ah Battery
- 1x Makita DC40RB 40V max XGT Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger
- 1x Makita 194683-7 Hammer Bit Grease
- 1x Makita 331955-1 Depth Gauge
- 1x(1) Makita 135283-4 Side Handle
- 1x(1) Tool Case
- Battery Included: Yes
- Power Source: Battery
- Voltage: 40 V
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer