Makita GT200D 40V Max XGT Cordless 2 Pc. Combo Kit (2.5Ah) + Bonus 2.5Ah Battery
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
40V MAX XGT BRUSHLESS CORDLESS 2 PC COMBO KIT
The Makita 40V MAX XGT Brushless Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit Tackles the Most Demanding Drilling and Driving
Makita breaks new ground for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry, and metal with this GT200D 40V max XGT Brushless Cordless 2 piece combo kit. This kit includes a 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill and a 4-Speed Impact Driver plus two 40V max XGT 2.5Ah batteries, rapid optimum charger, and tool bag.
The Makita GPH01 40V Max XGT Brushless 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill is a ground-breaking tool that can handle the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry, and metal. In hammer-drill mode, the tool applies a percussive motion for drilling holes in concrete or masonry. Powered by a Makita-built brushless motor, the GPH01D delivers 1,240 in-lbs of max torque, outpowering the competition in heavy-load applications. This XGT Hammer Driver-Drill has 35% faster drilling speeds compared to the 18V LXT version with its two speed settings (0-650 and 0-2600 RPM and 0-9,750 and 0-39,000 BPM). The smooth variable speed trigger gives optimum control. The electronic digital clutch accurately targets your desired torque range with 41 settings on low and 21 settings on high speed. Active Feedback-Sensing Technology, or AFT, turns off the motor if the accessory rotation is suddenly forced to stop.
The Makita GDT01 40V Max XGT 4-Speed Impact Driver is a ground-breaking tool that can tackle the most demanding driving applications in wood, masonry, and metal. Powered by a Makita-built brushless motor, this impact driver delivers up to 1,950 in-lbs of max torque, outpowering the competition in heavy-load applications. The variable speed trigger provides ultimate control while the one-touch 4-speed power selector button, located under the chuck, allows for easy speed adjustment. The Makita GDT01D XGT Impact Driver delivers 50% faster speeds than the 18V LXT version, with 4 speed settings, reaching 0-1,100/0-2,000/0-3,200/0-3,700 RPM and 0-1,100/0-2,600/0-3,600/0-4,400 IPM. 9 Modes of operation means this impact driver is able to adjust to a wide variety of applications. These settings include two tightening modes, one assist mode, three forward and three reverse auto-stop modes. The T-modes for tightening help prevent damage to the screw or workpiece by providing faster tightening of self-drilling screws in thick or thin gauge metal. Assist mode, or A-Mode, drives at a low speed until tightening begins to help eliminate screw cam-out and cross-threading. The three forward and reverse Auto-Stop modes on the Makita GDT01D Impact Driver offer increased efficiency.
The Makita XGT GT200D features Makita Extreme Protection Technology so your cordless hammer driver-drill and impact driver will outlast. Engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions, a protective seal is added inside the tools to repel water and dust away from key internal components. This hammer driver-drill and impact driver also includes a reinforced gear housing and an all-metal chuck for additional durability. The XGT system of tools utilizes 40V max lithium-ion batteries. This system allows users to completely transition into a cordless jobsite because XGT is engineered to deliver high power and take on demanding applications. Equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability, XGT cordless tools are designed to outpower, outsmart, and outlast the rest.
This Makita 40V max XGT Brushless 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill features a brushless motor that delivers 1,250 in-lbs of max torque. The 2 speed settings offer speeds up to 2,600 RPM and 39,000 BPM for up to 35% faster speeds.
Impact Driver Power
The Makita 40V max XGT Brushless 4-Speed Impact Driver features a brushless motor that delivers 1,950 in-lbs of max torque. The 4 speed settings offer speeds up to 3,700 RPM and 4,400 IPM for up to 50% faster driving.
The Makita XGT 40V Max battery delivers high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless jobsite. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart, and outlast the rest.
Makita GT200D-BL4025 Features:
- Variable 2-speed Hammer Driver-Drill with Makita-built brushless motor delivers (0-650 and 0-2,600 RPM) (0-9,750 and 0-39,000 BPM) and 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver features 4-speed power selection (0-1,100/ 0-2,100/ 0-3,200/ 0-3,700 RPM and 0-1,100/ 0-2,600/ 0-3,600/ 0-4,400 IPM) provides 1,950 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- XPT is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- The digital communication within XGT optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
- 40V max XGT Lithium-Ion 2.5Ah Battery reaches a full charge in 28 minutes or less
- 1x Makita GPH01Z 40V Max XGT Brushless 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill
- 1x Makita GDT01Z 40V Max XGT Brushless 4-Speed Impact Driver
- 3x Makita BL4025 40V Max XGT 2.5Ah Battery
- 1x Makita DC40RA 40V Max XGT Rapid Optimum Charger
- 1x(1) Tool Bag
- 1x Makita BL4025 40V Max XGT 2.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Voltage: 40 V
- Power Source: Battery
- Product Type: Cordless Combo Kit
- Battery Included: Yes