Makita GRH01M1 40V XGT Cordless 1-1/8" Rotary Hammer Kit + Bonus 4.0Ah Battery
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
40V MAX XGT BRUSHLESS 1-1/8 IN. SDS-PLUS ROTARY HAMMER KIT
The Makita 40V MAX XGT Brushless 1-1/8 in. SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer is Designed for Heavy-Load Concrete Applications
The Makita GRH01M1 40V max XGT Brushless 1-1/8 in. SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer kit is designed to be a cordless concrete solution that delivers the power, speed, and run-time of a corded unit for heavy-load applications. Built with a Makita brushless motor, this rotary hammer delivers 2.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-980 RPM and 0-5,000 BPM. The XGT technology generates the power to make 135 3/8 in. holes on just one charge of a 40V max XGT battery. With constant speed control options, this Makita XGT Rotary Hammer uses constant speed control to automatically apply extra power under load for optimum performance. Featuring Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT), the motor electronically turns off if the rotation of a bit is forced to stop suddenly. This rotary hammer also is built with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) for reduced vibration, using an internal counterbalance with air pressure to move counterweight pistons in opposite direction of the drive piston. The counterbalance in addition to the vibration-absorbing back and side handles work together to produce a tool with less vibration for reduced fatigue. A torque limiting clutch, designed to prevent gear damage, automatically disengages the gears of the bit binds. Soft-start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth starting and the soft no-load function automatically reduces the motor speed while idling. Other features included in the GRH01M1 are an electric brake, variable speed dial, built-in LED light, and a retractable tool hook. This SDS-Plus rotary hammer is an ideal tool for mechanical/electrical/plumbing contractors, concrete contractors, road and bridge contractors, utility workers, pest control, maintenance operations, among other trades.
The Makita XGT GRH01M1 features Makita Extreme Protection Technology for your rotary hammer. Engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions, a protective seal is added inside the tool to repel water and dust away from key internal components. This rotary hammer has dust extraction capability with an OSHA Table 1 compliant on-board HEPA dust extractor attachment (sold separately), or a standalone AWS dust extractor unit. With Auto-Start Wireless System capability, your tool can use Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on and power-off communication with a dust extractor. An AWS equipped dust extractor will automatically power on or off when your tool does. This function increases productivity and reduces noise on the jobsite. The XGT system of tools utilizes 40V max lithium-ion batteries. This system allows users to completely transition into a cordless jobsite because XGT is engineered to deliver high power and take on demanding applications. Equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability, XGT cordless tools are designed to outpower, outsmart, and outlast the rest.
This Makita 40V max XGT brushless 1-1/8 in. Rotary Hammer delivers the power needed for heavy applications, thanks to the brushless motor and 40V max XGT battery.
The Makita GRH01M1 XGT Rotary Hammer features Active Feedback-Sensing Technology that electronically turns off the motor if rotation of a bit is suddenly forced to stop.
The Makita XGT 40V Max battery delivers high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless jobsite. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart, and outlast the rest.
Makita GRH01M1-BL4040 Features:
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor along with 40V max XGT battery combine to deliver the power performance required for heavy-load application
- OUTSMART: Constant speed control automatically applies additional power under load for optimum performance
- OUTLAST: Overload protection is designed to protect the motor from burnout in abnormally high torque situations
- XGT technology delivers up to 135 of 3/8" holes using a fully charged 40V XGT 4.0Ah battery*
- Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT) electronically turns off the motor if rotation of bit is suddenly forced to stop
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system along with vibration-absorbing handles that work together to reduce vibration
- Dust extraction capability with OSHA Table 1 compliant on-board HEPA Dust Extractor or stand-alone AWS Extractor options
- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor (AWS Transmitter and dust extractor sold separately)
- 1x Makita GRH01Z 40V max XGT Brushless 1-1/8 in. AVT Rotary Hammer, AFT, AWS Capable
- 2x Makita BL4040 40V Max XGT 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1x Makita DC40RA 40V max XGT Rapid Optimum Charger
- 1x Makita 126882-3 Side Handle Assembly
- 1x Makita 194683-7 Grease
- 1x Makita 443122-7 Cloth Towel
- 1x Makita Tool Bag
- Battery Included: Yes
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer
- Voltage: 40 V
- Power Source: Battery