Lift Safety HRX-22LE2 RADIX Yellow Arborist / Climbing Type 2 Non-Vented Safety Helmet
Plus Points Program
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Oversized Ratcheting Dial
Lift Safety Climbing Safety Helmets Deliver Ultimate Comfort and Protection
The Lift Safety RADIX Non-Vented Safety Helmet is comfortable thanks to its four-point LUX Suspension system, which guarantees the helmet fits securely on the head. The magnetic quick-lock, adjustable chinstrap makes it ideal for working at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash, and flames. With its potential for integrating an ARCLIGHT headlamp, LIFT hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus meeting the specific needs of multiple industries.
CERTIFICATIONS: ANSI Z89.1, TYPE 2, CLASS E, Certified ANSI Type 2 standards, protects from side, front, and rear impacts
3-5 Year Average Lifespan: Hard hat lifespan may vary depending on the conditions of each work site. Hard hats subjected to more wear and tear or used outdoors in direct sunlight may need to be replaced more frequently. Daily inspections are the best way to determine when to replace a hard hat shell, suspension, or the entire unit. Suggested replacement is based on service life (Based on when the hard hat was placed into service, not the manufacture date).
As a general guideline Lift Safety recommend replacing hard hats every 3-5 years regardless of outside appearance, but this can vary due to use and job site conditions.
- Application use: Working-at-heights, Lineworker, Confined Space, Heavy Industrial, Rescue, Electrical, Arborist and General Construction
- Brim grip, exclusive design provides a secure feel
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size is easy to grip and use with gloves on or off
- Integrated accessory clips with six (6) external built-in attachment points are compatible with a wide range of LIFT Accessories
- Microfiber antimicrobial internal liner assists with moisture-wicking and comfort and is easy to replace and wash
- Secure four-point connection with easy release magnetic lock
- One size fits most, Standard Head Size 6-1/2 - 8 (52-64 cm head circumference)
- Safety Helmet weighs in at an average 502g grams with suspension.
- 1x Lift Safety HRX-22LE2 Yellow Arborist/Climbing Type 2 Non-Vented Safety Helmet Hard Hat
- Color / Finish: Yellow
- Product Type: Hard Hat