Kraft Tool CC294 EZY-Tilt II Aluminum Tilting Bull Float Bracket - 6 Hole
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The EZY-Tilt II double tilt action button float bracket attaches to fresnos or bull floats. The bracket is made of rugged, yet lightweight aluminum for durability. Control the pitch of the blade with a one-to-one turning ratio of handle to blade. Turning the handle eliminates the need for bending and lifting when moving tools across fresh concrete. Chain secures the bracket and eliminates over extension of the bracket. Use with 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" snap/button bull float brackets. Add an adapter for use with threaded handles. Fits 2- or 4-hole bull floats. Proudly made in the USA.
- One-to-one turning ratio of handle to pitch of blade.
- Chain eliminates potential overextension of the bracket
- Double tilt action achieved with the handle to eliminate bending and lifting
- Fits 1-3/8 In or 1-3/4 In. button bull float handles.
- Material: Aluminum
- Handle Length (in):
- Blade Type:
- Diameter (in):
- Blade Length (in):
- UPC: 765139612943
- Product Type: Bull Float Bracket
- Recommended Use:
- Float Type:
- Compatible With:
- Trowel Type:
- Thread Size:
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited
- Color / Finish:
- 1x Kraft Tool CC294 EZY-Tilt II Float Bracket- 6 Hole
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov