GearWrench 85063CERT 1/2 in. Drive Certified Micrometer Torque Wrench 20-150 ft/lbs.
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The GEARWRENCH family of torque wrenches and torque products offer the latest innovations in torque measurement. Included in the line are micrometer, tire shop, beam, electronic torque wrenches, as well as, torque multipliers. The micrometer wrenches are available in fixed head and flex head. The fixed head line offers wrenches in 1/4 to 3/4 In. drives. The flex head wrenches are available in 3/8 and 1/2 In. drives. The tire shop wrenches feature a rugged tire tread rubber cover on the head intended to specifically be used for checking wheel lug nuts and are available in 3/8 and 1/2 In. drives. The electronic torque wrenches ensure a more precise fastener torque level and are available in a 3/8 and 1/2 drive. The Gearwrench line of torque products allows the user to complete any job where accurate torque is required.
GearWrench 85063CERT Features:
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3% CW between 20% and 100% of wrench capability
- NIST Certificate of Calibration included. Certificate of Calibration is the documentation of the actual calibration of the torque wrench and includes the model number, serial number, date, actual readings, type of test equipment, and test equipment calibration standards.
- Thin profile, sealed, teardrop head design offers improved access and durability for highly effective application
- Pull adjustment collar feature allows you to make quick and easy torque setting changes
- Scale markings are highly visible and easy to read
- Knurled anodized aluminum handle lets you grip the wrench comfortably, helping to reduce hand fatigue
- Midpoint on handle clearly marked for accuracy
- 1x Gearwrench 85063CERT 1/2 in. Drive Certified Micrometer Torque Wrench 20-150 ft/lbs.
- Maximum Torque (ft-lbs): 150.0
- Maximum Torque (in-lbs): 0.0
- Torque Wrench Type: Clicker
- Minimum Torque (ft-lbs): 20.0
- Minimum Torque (in-lbs): 0.0
- Wrench Style: Torque
- Length (in): 21.9
- Accuracy: +/-3%
- Drive Size: 1/2 in
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Torque Increments: 1 ft/lbs
- Product Type: Torque Wrench