Freud SD208S 8" Stacked Dado Set "PRO DADO" TITANIUM CARBIDE
- Buy 2+ at $93.98 (Save 14.5%)
- Buy 3+ at $90.00 (Save 18.2%)
- Buy 4+ at $88.39 (Save 19.6%)
- Buy 5+ at $86.00 (Save 21.8%)
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Freud SD208S 8" Stacked Dado Set "PRO DADO" TITANIUM CARBIDE is rated out of 5 by 2.
Freud's Pro Stack Dado Set creates clean edges, square shoulders and flat bottoms. The negative hook angles make flat bottom grooves and virtually splinter-free cuts. It has two outside blades with three two-wing chippers.
Freud SD208S Features:
- Use on all table saws, and radial arm saws for cutting slots, grooves, dadoes, and rabbets in softwood, or hardwood
- Negative hook angle makes flat bottom grooves and virtually splinter-free cuts
- 2 outside blades with 3 2-wing chippers
- Freud's kickback reducing design
- An economically priced dado without sacrificing quality
- Produce grooves from 1/4" to 13/16" in 1/16" increments
- Easier set up with new 3 chipper set
- Caution: carbide tips should never come into contact with each other; always use both outside blades and never use chippers alone or with just one outside blade
- 2x Outer blades
- 3x Two wing chippers (3- 1/8" chippers & 3- 1/16" spacers)
- 1x Shim set for micro adjustments
- Kerf (in): 1.0
- Tooth Count: 12
- Tooth Configuration: Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- Maximum RPM: 9000.0
- Color / Finish: Gray
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide Tipped
- Material Cut: Wood
- Arbor Hole Size: 5/8 in
- Blade Diameter (in): 8
- Arbor Size (in): 5/8
- Accessory Type: Circular Saw
- Grind Type: Alternate Bevel
- Non-Stick Coating: Yes
- Blade Manufacturing Method: Laser-Cut
- Set / Individual: Set
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00008925136002
- UPC: 008925136002
- 13/16" Diamond Knockout: No
- Product Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Net Tool Weight (lbs): 6.2
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- Application: Flat Bottom Grooves
- Saw Blade Type: Table Saw
- Kickback reducing shoulder design for added safety
- Cuts pine, plywood, oak and melamine
- Cuts all sizes from 1/4" to 7/8"
- Great for shelving, tongue and groove, rabbets and most any joint work
- Can be used with most 10" saws
- Wood magazines editor's choice for under $150
- Voted a "Best Buy" by American Woodworker magazine
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nick Krasnow Jr from Great Quality Makes great, clean cuts in a variety of materials.
Date published: 2019-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Barry from Great performance and price The Freud SD208S 8" Stacked Dado Set "PRO DADO" TITANIUM CARBIDE cuts smooth bottom dadoes as well as a set 3 times the price. It also has the correct set to be used with a Sawstop dado brake. Excellent quality all around.
Date published: 2019-02-18