Freud LU94M010 10" x 80 Tooth MTCG Carbide Industrial Plastics Blade
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Freud LU94M010 10" x 80 Tooth MTCG Carbide Industrial Plastics Blade is rated out of 5 by 1.
Acrylic, polycarbonate, vinyl and most other plastics can now be cut cleanly without melting using the LU94M series from Freud. By combining micrograin carbide tips with a specially modified triple chip grind and a negative hook angle, these blades will give the clean, smooth cut you would expect from the high tooth count but produce less heat, keeping the cut edges crisper.
Freud LU94M010 Features:
- Thick micrograin carbide tips
- Laser cut blade bodies and expansion slots
- 5/8" arbor
- Triple chip height .4mm
- .110kerf, .087plate
- -3deg. hook angle
- 1x Freud Model LU94M010 Industrial Plastics Blade
- Color / Finish: Gray
- Tooth Count: 80
- Arbor Size (in): 5/8
- Tooth Configuration: Modified Triple Chip Grind (M-TCG)
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Plate Thickness (in): 0.087
- Arbor Hole Size: 5/8 in
- Blade Diameter (in): 10
- Maximum RPM: 7000
- Material Cut: Plexiglass / Plastic
- Kerf (in): 0.11
- Accessory Type: Miter Saw / Table Saw
- Progressive Tooth Spacing: No
- 13/16" Diamond Knockout: No
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Non-Stick Coating: Yes
- Product Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- Application: Plexiglass & Plastic Cutting
- Saw Blade Type: Table Saw
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 5 out of 5 by Parkin Archeological State Park from Cut to the truth The carbide tip saw blade is used in our State Facility to help make new shelving for our Gift shop, and also for our Museum. It has been a valuable asset to these projects. It was delivered quick and efficiently. For the money it has been worth every penny and was cheaper than many others I looked at to do the same job. I have found no difference between this blade our any other blade that are more expensive . When I need a new blade I will be reordering from here. Being I have a budget that I have to work with for a year at a time, and have to answer for the budget the State allows me. I have to be a penny pincher.
Date published: 2013-03-13