Freud LU83R010 10" Thin Kerf Combination Blade
Out of stock or no longer available. Please check out our Freud Saw Blades
The ultimate combination blade is now available in a thin kerf design for less amp draw and reduced material waste. This ultimate combination blade combines one flat tooth for ripping, followed by four alternate top bevel teeth for crosscutting and a large gullet for effective chip clearance. This blade also features laser cut anti-vibration slots, practically eliminating the vibration that resonates in standard blades. With this ultimate combination blade, there is no need for stabilizers.
Freud LU83R010 Features:
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Combination Blend for Maximum Performance
- Thin Kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
- Ideal For: Crosscuts (3/4" to 3-1/2") & Rips (3/8" to 1-1/2").
- 1x Freud LU83R010 10" Thin Kerf Combination Blade
- Arbor Hole Size: 5/8 in
- Tooth Count: 50
- Arbor Size (in): 5/8
- Tooth Configuration: Combination Tooth (Comb.)
- Plate Thickness (in): 0.071
- Material Cut: Wood
- Blade Diameter (in): 10
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Color / Finish: Red
- Kerf (in): 0.091
- Maximum RPM: 7000
- Accessory Type: Miter Saw / Table Saw
- Non-Stick Coating: Yes
- Progressive Tooth Spacing: No
- 13/16" Diamond Knockout: No
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Product Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- Application: Ripping & Crosscutting
- Saw Blade Type: Table Saw
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov