Freud 99-566 3-1/2" Raised Panel Bit w /Backcutters
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
The Freud 99-566 is designed to provide the smoothest cuts possible, with crisp and clean edges every time. Even cross grain cuts in difficult materials provide little resistance to the 99-566 as it smoothly slices through them. Shims are included to allow the adjustment of the tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4' for maximum versatility and compatibility. The 99-566 can cut through all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
Freud 99-566 Features:
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4" for maximum versatility and compatibility.
- Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1-1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
- Included 54-562 radius backcutter gives double-sided appearance and can be replaced with optional 54-560 square backcutter for a more contemporary look.
- 1x Freud 99-566 Raised Panel Bit with Backcutter
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Shank Length (in): 2
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Number Of Flutes: 4
- Color / Finish: Red Non-Stick Coating
- Bearing Included: Yes
- Case Included: No
- Cabinet Router Bit Type: Raised Panel
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00008925018797
- Shank Diameter: 1/2 in
- UPC: 008925018797
- Cutting Edge Length (in): 1
- Product Type: Router Bit
- Accessory Type: Router
- Router Bit Style: Raised Panel
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Include Products In Popup?: Yes
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov