Freud 99-566 3-1/2" Raised Panel Bit w /Backcutters
- Buy 2+ at $95.54 (Save 13.1%)
Plus Points Program
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The Freud 99-566 is designed to provide the smoothest cuts possible, with crisp and clean edges every time. Even cross grain cuts in difficult materials provide little resistance to the 99-566 as it smoothly slices through them. Shims are included to allow the adjustment of the tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4' for maximum versatility and compatibility. The 99-566 can cut through all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
Freud 99-566 Features:
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4" for maximum versatility and compatibility.
- Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1-1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
- Included 54-562 radius backcutter gives double-sided appearance and can be replaced with optional 54-560 square backcutter for a more contemporary look.
- 1x Freud 99-566 Raised Panel Bit with Backcutter
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Bit Types: Raised Panel
- Cut Diameter (in): N/A
- Shank Length (in): 2
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Number Of Flutes: 4
- Color / Finish: Red Non-Stick Coating
- Bearing Included: Yes
- Carbide Cutter Height (in): 1
- Overall Diameter (in): 3-1/2
- Shank Diameter (in): 1/2
- Nose Radius (in): N/A
- Angle (°): N/A
- Case Included: No
- Cabinet Router Bit Type: Raised Panel
- Shank Diameter: 1/2 in
- Product Type: Router Bit
- Accessory Type: Router
- Flute Length (in): N/A
- Router Bit Style: Raised Panel
- Include Products In Popup?: Yes
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov