Freud 50-101 Top Bearing Flush Trim Router Bit
- Buy 2+ at $28.46 (Save 5.0%)
Plus Points Program
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The top mounted bearings on these bits make them ideal for lettering and other template work where the workpiece is being grooved or routed out. 1/2" Overall Dia (D), 1-1/4" Carbide Height (h), 1/4" Shank, 2-1/2" Overall Length (H), 1/2" Bearing Dia (B) Ideal For Template work & sign lettering. Application: Template work and lettering. Made In Italy.
Freud 50-101 Features:
- Ideal for lettering or other template work where the piece is being grooved or routed out
- Bits feature top-mounted bearings
- Use for lettering and other template work where the work piece is being grooved or routed out
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on portable or table-mounted routers
- 1x Freud 50-101 Top Bearing Trim Router Bit
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Color / Finish: Red Non-Stick Coating
- Bearing Included: Yes
- Shank Length (in): 1.25
- Bit Types: Trim
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Number Of Flutes: 2
- Cut Diameter (in): 0.5
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 in
- Laminate/Trim Bit Type: Flush Trim
- UPC: 008925385790
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00008925385790
- Flute Length (in): 1.25
- Router Bit Angle: 0
- Case Included: No
- Accessory Type: Router
- Product Type: Router Bit
- Router Bit Style: Flush Trim
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Include Products In Popup?: Yes
- The Freud 50-101 Top Bearing Flush Trim Router Bit is ideal, due to the top mounted bearings, for lettering and other template work where the work piece is being grooved or routed out.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on portable or table-mounted routers.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov