Freud 44-102 Bearing Flush Trim Bit
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Freud Router Bits are known for their exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life. The bits are carefully crafted using the best materials, the industry's most sophisticated manufacturing processes, and include exclusive Freud features such as TiCo Hi-Density Carbide and red Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating. Freud's bits also contain revolutionary, innovative designs such as Quadra-Cut and Double-Grind.
Freud 44-102 Features:
- Ideal for trimming cabinet laminate as well as pattern work
- Two flutes provide faster cutting and three flutes yield a superior finish
- Typical Applications are for trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on portable or table-mounted routers
- 1x Freud 44-102 Bearing Flush Trim Bit
- Bit Types: Trim
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Number Of Flutes: 2
- Shank Length (in): 1.625
- Color / Finish: Red Non-Stick Coating
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Cut Diameter (in): 0.5
- Bearing Included: Yes
- Laminate/Trim Bit Type: Flush Trim
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 in
- UPC: 008925381051
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00008925381051
- Flute Length (in): 0.5
- Router Bit Angle: 0
- Case Included: No
- Accessory Type: Router
- Product Type: Router Bit
- Router Bit Style: Flush Trim
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Include Products In Popup?: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Tooling Warranty
- The Freud 44-102 Bearing Flush Trim Router Bit, provides a smooth, burn-free cut. Two flutes provide faster cutting and three flutes yield a superior finish. Typical Applications are for trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on portable or table-mounted routers.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov