Freud 34-130 Rounding Over Bit
- Buy 2+ at $69.50 (Save 7.3%)
Plus Points Program
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Designed for the serious woodworker, the Freud 34-130 Quadra-Cut - 7/8 Inch Radius Rounding Over Router Bit - 1/2-Inch Shank features a non-stick Perma-Shield coating and Freud's patented Quadra-Cut design for a smoother finish that requires no rework. Quadra-Cut employs four cutting blades, rather than the industry standard of two, thus providing the cleanest, fuzz-free edge for creating decorative beads for cabinets, molding, and furniture on a variety of stock, including composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood. Because it's constructed with Freud's exclusive TiCo Hi-Density Carbide MicroGrain material, this durable router bit is designed to last.
Freud 34-130 Features:
- Soften furniture edges with a rounding over bit.
- Shear angle provides the smoothest cut available
- Bits can be equipped with a Freud 62-102 bearing for beading work
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table mounted portable routers
- 2 flute design for smooth and clean cuts
- 1x Freud 34-130 Rounding Over Bit
- Cut Diameter (in): 2.25
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Bearing Included: Yes
- Shank Length (in): 1.875
- Number Of Flutes: 4
- Color / Finish: Red Non-Stick Coating
- Bit Types: Rounding Over
- Case Included: No
- Flute Length (in): 1.25
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00008925383260
- Shank Diameter: 1/2 in
- UPC: 008925383260
- Forming Router Bit Type: Roundover
- Accessory Type: Router
- Product Type: Router Bit
- Router Bit Style: Rounding Over
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Include Products In Popup?: Yes
- This Freud 34-130 Rounding Over Bit, with 1/2 inch shank, is used to soften furniture edges. For beading work, equip the bits with a Freud 62-102 bearing and 62-311 Step Washer.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table mounted portable routers.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov