Freud 34-118 Rounding Over Bit
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Out of stock
Freud's precision ground carbide bits have a grain size smaller than other grades, and titanium is added making them impervious to chemical attack. Promoting safer woodworking is the reason Freud made a commitment to develop anti-kickback router bits. Bits are computer balanced to ensure vibration-free operation at speeds that are a safe margin above the typical 22,000 RPMs of most routers. Freud's philosophy is woodworkers should expect safety, not pay for it.
Freud 34-118 Features:
- Soften furniture edges with a rounding over bit.
- Shear angle provides the smoothest cut available
- Bits can be equipped with a Freud 62-102 bearing for beading work
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table mounted portable routers
- 2 flute design for smooth and clean cuts
- Freud Model 34-118 Rounding Over Router Bit
- Bearing Included: Yes
- Cut Diameter (in): 0.75
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Color / Finish: Red Non-Stick Coating
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Shank Length (in): 2
- Bit Types: Rounding Over
- Number Of Flutes: 4
- Overall Diameter (in): 3/4
- Carbide Cutter Height (in): 1/2
- Shank Diameter (in): 1/2
- Nose Radius (in):
- Angle (°):
- UPC: 008925383222
- Flute Length (in): 0.5
- Case Included: No
- Shank Diameter: 1/2 in
- Forming Router Bit Type: Roundover
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00008925383222
- Accessory Type: Router
- Product Type: Router Bit
- Router Bit Style: Rounding Over
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Include Products In Popup?: Yes
- This Freud 34-118 Rounding Over Bit, with 1/2 inch shank, is used to soften furniture edges. For beading work, equip the bits with a Freud 62-102 bearing and 62-311 Step Washer.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table mounted portable routers.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov