Freud 12-156 Double Flute Straight Bit
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The Freud 12-156 Double Flute Straight Router Bit is exemplary of the quality of design associated with Freud. Each bit is precision ground carbide, with titanium added to make them impervious to chemical corrosion. They are designed to prevent kickback, and computer balanced to prevent vibration well above the typical 22,000RPM standard of other industry routers, leading to a safer working experience.
- Cut smoother than other bits thanks to the precise shear and hook angles
- End of bit relief allows for fast plunging
- Cut all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Can be used on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted routers.
- Computer balanced design enables vibration-free operation at speeds above 22,000RPM.
- Titanium added to make bits impervious to chemical attack.
- Bearing Included: No
- Color / Finish: Red Non-Stick Coating
- Shank Length (in): 1.5
- Angle (°):
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Nose Radius (in):
- Bit Types:
- Number Of Flutes: 2
- Overall Diameter (in):
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Carbide Cutter Height (in):
- Cut Diameter (in): 0.75
- Shank Diameter (in):
- Case Included: No
- Shank Diameter: 1/2 in
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00008925380245
- Straight Router Bit Type: Straight
- Flute Length (in): 1.5
- UPC: 008925380245
- Accessory Type: Router
- Product Type: Router Bit
- Router Bit Style:
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Include Products In Popup?: Yes
- 1x Freud 12-156 Double Flute Straight Bit
- This Double Flute Freud Carbide Tipped 12-156 Straight Bit with a 1/2 inch shank, cuts smoother than other bits because of the precise shear and hook angles. End of bit relief allows for fast plunging.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov