Freud 12-154 3/4" Double Flute Straight Router Bit
- Buy 2+ at $20.00 (Save 16.5%)
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The Freud 12-154 Double Flute Straight Router Bit is exemplary of the quality of design associated with Freud. Each bit is precision ground carbide, with titanium added to make them impervious to chemical corrosion. They are designed to prevent kickback, and computer balanced to prevent vibration well above the typical 22,000RPM standard of other industry routers, leading to a safer working experience.
Freud 12-154 Features:
- Cut smoother than other bits thanks to the precise shear and hook angles
- End of bit relief allows for fast plunging
- Cut all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Can be used on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted routers.
- Computer balanced design enables vibration-free operation at speeds above 22,000RPM.
- Titanium added to make bits impervious to chemical attack.
- 1x Freud 3/4" Double Flute Straight Router Bit
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Color / Finish: Red Non-Stick Coating
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Number Of Flutes: 2
- Bit Types: Straight
- Cut Diameter (in): 0.75
- Bearing Included: No
- Shank Length (in): 1.75
- Carbide Cutter Height (in): 1-1/4
- Overall Diameter (in): 3/4
- Shank Diameter (in): 1/2
- Straight Router Bit Type: Straight
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00008925380238
- Shank Diameter: 1/2 in
- Case Included: No
- Flute Length (in): 1.25
- UPC: 008925380238
- Product Type: Router Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Include Products In Popup?: Yes
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov