Freud 12-130 Double Flute Straight Bit
Plus Points Program
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Freud Router Bits are known for their exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life. The bits are carefully crafted using the best materials, the industry's most sophisticated manufacturing processes, and include exclusive Freud features such as TiCo Hi-Density Carbide and red Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating. Freud's bits also contain revolutionary, innovative designs such as Quadra-Cut and Double-Grind.
Freud 12-130 Features:
- Cut smoother than other bits thanks to the precise shear and hook angles
- End of bit relief allows for fast plunging
- Cut all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Can be used on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted routers.
- 1x Freud 12-130 Double Flute Straight Bit
- Color / Finish: Red Non-Stick Coating
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Bearing Included: No
- Cut Diameter (in): 0.5
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Bit Types: Straight
- Number Of Flutes: 2
- Shank Length (in): 1.875
- Overall Diameter (in): 1/2
- Carbide Cutter Height (in): 2-1/2
- Shank Diameter (in): 1/2
- Nose Radius (in): N/A
- Angle (°): N/A
- Flute Length (in): 2.5
- Shank Diameter: 1/2 in
- Case Included: No
- Straight Router Bit Type: Straight
- Accessory Type: Router
- Product Type: Router Bit
- Router Bit Style: Straight
- Include Products In Popup?: Yes
- This Double Flute Freud Carbide Tipped 12-130 Straight Bit with a 1/2 inch shank, cuts smoother than other bits because of the precise shear and hook angles. End of bit relief allows for fast plunging.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov