Freud 12-118 Double Flute Straight Bit
Freud Router Bits are known for their exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life. The bits are carefully crafted using the best materials, the industry's most sophisticated manufacturing processes, and include exclusive Freud features such as TiCo Hi-Density Carbide and red Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating. Freud's bits also contain revolutionary, innovative designs such as Quadra-Cut and Double-Grind.
Freud 12-118 Features:
- Cut smoother than other bits thanks to the precise shear and hook angles
- End of bit relief allows for fast plunging
- Cut all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- 1x Freud 12-118 Double Flute Straight Router Bit
- Number Of Flutes: 2
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Bearing Included: No
- Shank Length (in): 1.625
- Cut Diameter (in): 0.5
- Bit Types: Straight
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Color / Finish: Red Non-Stick Coating
- Overall Diameter (in): 1/2
- Carbide Cutter Height (in): 1-1/4
- Shank Diameter (in): 1/2
- Nose Radius (in): N/A
- Angle (°): N/A
- Straight Router Bit Type: Straight
- Case Included: No
- Flute Length (in): 1.25
- Shank Diameter: 1/2 in
- Product Type: Router Bit
- Accessory Type: Router
- Router Bit Style: Straight
- Include Products In Popup?: Yes
- This Double Flute Freud Carbide Tipped 12-118 Straight Bit with a 1/2 inch shank, cuts smoother than other bits because of the precise shear and hook angles. End of bit relief allows for fast plunging.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov