Freud 04-102 Solid Carbide Double Flute Straight Bit
At Freud, we take to heart the time, money and creativity you dedicate to each woodworking project. That is why our philosophy is to consistently strive for perfection in cutting tool performance. Freud meticulously analyzes every detail of the woodworker's needs and requirements; enabling us to design and produce superior tailored solutions. The level of precision that goes into each cutting tool is unprecedented in the industry. For example, each Freud saw blade takes up to 35 manufacturing steps. Each product is carefully crafted using the best materials, leading innovative designs, and the most sophisticated manufacturing process. Every product is specifically designed for superior performance and maximum life. Just like you take pride in your projects, we take pride in our product so you receive the best cutting performance every time.
Freud 04-102 Features:
- Cut smoother than other bits thanks to the precise shear and hook angles
- End of bit relief allows for fast plunging
- Cut all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Freud Model 04-102 Double Flute Straight Router Bit
- Number Of Flutes: 2
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Bearing Included: No
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Color / Finish: Red Non-Stick Coating
- Bit Types: Straight
- Cut Diameter (in): 0.1875
- Shank Length (in): 1.5
- Overall Diameter (in): 3/16
- Carbide Cutter Height (in): 1/2
- Shank Diameter (in): 1/4
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00008925380023
- Case Included: No
- Straight Router Bit Type: Straight
- UPC: 008925380023
- Flute Length (in): 0.5
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 in
- Accessory Type: Router
- Product Type: Router Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Include Products In Popup?: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Tooling Warranty
- This Double Flute Freud Solid Carbide 04-102 Bit cuts smoother than other bits because of the precise shear and hook angles. End of bit relief allows for fast plunging.
- All of the Freud Facilities are ISO9001 certified.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov