Freud 04-096 Solid Carbide Double Flute Straight Router Bit
Freud Router Bits are known for their exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life. The bits are carefully crafted using the best materials, the industry's most sophisticated manufacturing processes, and include exclusive Freud features such as TiCo Hi-Density Carbide and red Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating. Freud's bits also contain revolutionary, innovative designs such as Quadra-Cut and Double-Grind.
Freud 04-096 Features:
- Cut smoother than other bits thanks to the precise shear and hook angles
- End of bit relief allows for fast plunging
- Cut all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Can be used on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted routers.
- 1x Freud 04-096 Solid Carbide Double Flute Straight Router Bit
- Color / Finish: Red Non-Stick Coating
- Number Of Flutes: 2
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Bit Types: Straight
- Shank Length (in): 1.375
- Cut Diameter (in): 0.0625
- Bearing Included: No
- Overall Diameter (in): .0625
- Carbide Cutter Height (in): 1"
- Flute Length (in): 0.25
- Straight Router Bit Type: Straight
- UPC: 008925382300
- Case Included: No
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00008925382300
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 in
- Product Type: Router Bit
- Accessory Type: Router
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Include Products In Popup?: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Tooling Warranty
- This Double Flute Freud Solid Carbide 04-096 Bit cuts smoother than other bits because of the precise shear and hook angles. End of bit relief allows for fast plunging.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Freud Engineers consistently develop revolutionary desgins.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov