Dremel SM500 Multipurpose Carbide Wheel
Plus Points Program
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
This unique carbide edge cutting wheel cuts a variety of wood materials including soft and hard wood, plywood, composites, laminate flooring, drywall, PVC and plastic.
Dremel SM500 Features:
- Carbide cutting grit for a variety of high performance cutting applications
- For use on materials such as wood, hard wood, plywood, composites, laminate flooring, drywall, PVC and plastic
- Do not apply excessive pressure - let the tool do the work
- Maximum recommended cutting thickness is 3/4 In.
- 1x Dremel SM500 Multipurpose Carbide Wheel
- Maximum RPM: 20000
- Arbor Hole Size: 3/8 in
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Tooth Count: 0
- UPC: 080596032821
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Expansion Slots: Yes
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00080596032821
- Kerf (in): 0.075
- Color / Finish: Gray
- Blade Thickness (in): 0.125
- Blade/Bit Material: Carbide
- Cut Off Wheel Diameter: 3/4"
- Material Application: Carbide abrasive cutting wheel for precise straight cuts in soft and hard wood, plywood, composites, MDF, plaster board, laminate flooring, drywall, PVC and plastic.
- Mandrel Attachment Type: One Piece (Mandrel & Blade)
- Product Type: Replacement Saw Blade
- Package Quantity: 1
- Net Tool Weight (lbs): 0.1
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov