Diablo DMAPL2320 1/2 in. x 10 in. x 12 in. 2-Cutter SDS Carbide Hammer Drill Bit
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Diablo's SDS-Plus 2-cutter carbide-tipped hammer drill bits provide one of the fastest and longest lasting drilling solutions on the market for concrete. Optimized with a unique brazing and hardening process, the carbide tips extends life and productivity, allowing users to drill fast, accurate holes. The Peak Point tip design allows for aggressive starts that produce clean, fast holes for common sized anchors. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS Plus rotary hammers.
Diablo DMAPL2320 Features:
- Application: Drilling concrete
- Diablo made Dura-Carbide withstands impact and high heat applications, dramatically extending life versus standard hammer bits
- Peak Point Tip design for aggressive starts that produce clean, fast holes
- Optimized brazing and hardening process extends life of carbide tips and increases productivity.
- Optimized four-flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide tips cooler for ultimate strength and durability
- 1x Diablo DMAPL2320 1/2 in. x 10 in. x 12 in. 1/2 in. x 10 in. x 12 in. 2-Cutter SDS Carbide Hammer Drill Bit
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit