Diablo DCX045040N01F 4-1/2" Steel Demon Flap Disc 40 Grit
- Buy 2+ at $12.75 (Save 8.9%)
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Diablo DCX045040N01F 4-1/2" Steel Demon Flap Disc 40 Grit is rated out of 5 by 1.
Diablo's Steel Demon flap discs feature a premium zirconium grain blend for up to 10X faster material removal when compared to standard grinding wheels. The flap discs' special flap design offers flexibility and provides for a cushioned grinding effect. Diablo's high performance flap discs combine two steps in one by simultaneously grinding and polishing.
Diablo DCX045040N01F Features:
- Premium zirconium grain blend is a superior quality formulation designed for fast material removal and long sanding life
- Delivers up to 10 times faster material removal than a bonded grinding wheel
- Type 29 - Conical design
- Arbor - 7/8" (No HUB)
- Grinding & Polishing Metal
- 1x Diablo 4-1/2" Steel Demon Flap Disc 40 Grit
- Sanding Grade: Extra Coarse
- Coat Type: Closed
- Mineral: Zirconia Alumina
- Color / Finish: Red
- Sanding Disc Diameter (in): 4.5
- Maximum RPM: 13280
- Sanding Grit: 40
- Arbor Size (in): 0.875
- Accessory Type: Angle Grinder
- Durability: Commercial
- UPC: 008925127086
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00008925094036
- Product Type: Flap Disc
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not good. Grit coming off. I used this disc for probably 90 seconds to remove the paint and sharpen one brand new mower blade. To be specific, I ground away from the sharp edge, removed the initial layer of new paint and a minimal amount of metal, and barely used any pressure at all. The leading edge is now missing quite a bit of grit (see pic). I like the Diablo saw blades and thought these would be quality, but these flap discs are a complete let down.
Date published: 2020-07-14