DeWalt DW8311 4-1/2" x 5/8"-11 36 Grit Zirconia Flap Disc
- Buy 2+ at $9.99 (Save 16.4%)
Plus Points Program
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
DeWalt Flap Disc, Coated, High Performance, Type 29, 4-1/2 in Diameter, 5/8-11 Arbor/Shank, 36 Grit, Grade: Coarse, Zirconia Alumina Abrasive, Fiberglass Backing, 13300 rpm Maximum, Applicable Materials: Carbon Steels, Aerospace Alloys, Nickel Alloys, Aluminum, Cast Iron and Stainless Steels, For Grinding and Material Removal.
DeWalt DW8311 Features:
- Grinds and finishes 3 times faster than fiber resin discs.
- 15 times the life of resin discs
- Type 29 fiberglass backing provides optimal grinding angle of 10-25 degrees, allows full use of the disc, and won't mar the work piece
- 36 Grit for extra coarse removal
- 1x DeWalt DW8311 4-1/2" x 5/8"-11 36 Grit Zirconia Flap Disc
- Sanding Grit: 36
- Arbor Size (in): 0.625000
- Maximum RPM: 13300.000000
- Sandpaper / Accessory Type: Metal
- Color / Finish: yellow/black
- Sanding Disc Diameter (in): 4.5
- Durability: Industrial
- Sanding Grade: Coarse
- Mineral: Zirconia Alumina
- Accessory Type: Angle Grinder
- Product Type: Flap Disc
- Package Quantity: 5
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov