Bosch T127DF 1/4" Aluminum 4" Jigsaw Blade
Bosch specialty jig saw blades are built for precision cuts in wood, hardwood and light metals. These blades apply an aggressive tooth pattern to turn out great cuts in thick, tough materials used in deck building or general construction. These are non-traditional applications where the superior control of the jig saw can offer efficiency and greater accuracy. Typical applications include straight cuts, notching and work arounds.
Bosch T127DF Features:
- Versatile blade for aluminum 3/16 In. to 5/8 In. thick, fiberglass 3/16 In. to 3/4 In. thick, and plastic 3/16 In. to 1-1/4 In. thick
- 8 TPI tooth design for fast, straight cuts
- Bimetal construction for durability and long life
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 4 In. overall length, 3 In. working length
- Bosch's flexible blade to cut aluminum and non-ferrous metals that is break resistant and durable due to it's added flexibility.
- Application: Aluminum 3/16"-5/8", fiberglass 3/16", plastic 3/16"- 1 1/4".
- 1x 5pk Bosch T127DF 5-Piece 4 In. 8 TPI Flexible for Aluminum T-Shank Jig Saw Blades
- Blade Length (in): 4.000000
- Jig Saw Blade Type: Jig Saw T-Shank
- Product Type: Jigsaw Blade
- Teeth Per Inch: 8 Teeth Per Inch
- Saw Blade Type: Jig Saw
- Accessory Type: Jigsaw
- Material Cut: Metal
- Tooth Count: 29
- Blade Thickness (in): 0.040000
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Progressive Tooth Spacing: Yes
- Blade Cutting Material: Carbon
- UPC: 000346176117
- Net Tool Weight (lbs): 0.080000
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00000346271041
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.