Bosch T118A 5pk 3-5/8" 17-24TPI T-Shank Jigsaw Blades
Take $75 off your $300+ Bosch purchase, or get $20 off a $100 purchase. Discount applied in cart. Offer valid through June 30, 2023 or while supplies last. Whichever comes first.
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Out of stock
Bosch T118A 5pk 3-5/8" 17-24TPI T-Shank Jigsaw Blades is rated out of 5 by 1.
Basic for Metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
Bosch T118A Features:
- For Use on: Sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/16" - 1/8" (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- Made of high speed steel
- For most Bosch saws & others using T-shank
- 1x 5pk Bosch T118A 3-5/8" 17-24TPI T-Shank Jigsaw Blades
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Blade Cutting Material: High Speed Steel
- Jig Saw Blade Type: Jig Saw T-Shank
- Saw Blade Width (in): 0.3
- Saw Blade Type: Jig Saw
- Teeth Per Inch: 17-24 Progressive Teeth Per Inch
- Blade Length (in): 3.625
- UPC: 000346270921
- Material Cut: Metal
- Blade Thickness (in): 0.04
- Progressive Tooth Spacing: Yes
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00000346270921
- Tooth Count: 50
- Accessory Type: Jigsaw
- Product Type: Jigsaw Blade
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 5 out of 5 by XT sallaD from Great blades! I used this blade to cut about 20 linear feet in 14 gauge 304 stainless steel. I went through 2 blades and the 3rd blade I used is still good. I ran my Bosch jigsaw on a slow speed, used cutting oil and it worked like a champ. I had received advise that using a jigsaw on stainless steel that thick wouldn't work, and if I did try it, I would have to use something other than a high speed steel blade. That advise turned out to be very wrong. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again with these blades.
Date published: 2014-09-29