Bosch HDG134 Diamond Grit Hole Saw 1-3/4"
Take $75 off your $300+ Bosch purchase, or get $20 off a $100 purchase. Discount applied in cart. Offer valid through June 30, 2023 or while supplies last. Whichever comes first.
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Bosch HDG134 Diamond Grit Hole Saw 1-3/4" is rated out of 5 by 2.
Fast and easy starts, even in the hardest materials like porcelain and granite. Quick Change universal hole saw system allows change to any size or type of hole saw in seconds. For use only with machines designed for wet sawing and on a GFCI-protected circuit.
Bosch HDG134 Features:
- Fast and stable starts, even in the toughest tile products
- Integrated quick change adapter means you can change bits quickly
- Material plugs remove easily
- Vacuum brazed diamond grit design offers faster cuts and long life
- Segmented teeth produce less debris and reduce heat build up
- Use for drilling porcelain tile, limestone, granite, slate, ceramic tile, travertine and marble
- Lubricate bit with water during use to extend life
- 1x Bosch HDG134 Diamond Grit Hole Saw 3/8''
- Minimum Chuck Size: 3/8 in
- Length (in): 2.937500
- Teeth Per Inch: Diamond Grit
- Hole Saw Material: Diamond Coated
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00000346392098
- Case Included: No
- Pilot Bit Diameter (in): 0.250000
- Drilling Depth (in): 1.500000
- Hole Saw Type: Tile and Natural Stone
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Eye, ear and dust protection
- UPC: 000346392098
- Bit Type: Hole Saw
- Hole Saw Diameter (in): 1-3/4 in
- Kit: No
- Accessory Type: Drill
- Product Type: Diamond Hole Saw
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 2 out of 5 by Albany tile guy from Wrong description. Huge time waster Although the description notes that it does work with the Bosch quick change mandrel it doesn't say it REQUIRES the bosch system. Unlike every other hole saw in the world this will not work with a universal mandrel. Really sucks to order this, wait for it to come in, drive to the Customers house, set up the workplace and granite and then be dead in the water. Tell the customer it will be another few days, pack up and go home...
Date published: 2016-06-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by OtterUT from Grab Bars no Problem Bought one to install bathroom grab bars in my grandfathers shower. The walls were tile, cement board, and drywall and it cut right through with no problems.
Date published: 2013-09-15