Bosch HCSTP2083 1/2" x 1-11/16" Drop in Anchor Stop Bit
Plus Points Program
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Key masonry applications, ranging from suspension of struts for electrical and air systems to hardware for overhead piping and sprinkler systems, the Bosch HCSTP2083 stop bit brings precision, speed and professionalism to a task once marked by guess work and drill bits marked with tape. Applications are designed to incorporate drop-in anchors. A steel collar on each bit marks the precise depth of the hole. Once the collar is flush with the concrete surface, the correct depth is reached.
Bosch HCSTP2083 Features:
- Stop collar prevents over-drilling for shallow anchor installations
- Bosch manufactured carbide tip for long life
- Better dust removal with spiral flute design
- Most common shallow anchor diameters
- 1x Bosch HCSTP2083 1/2" x 1-11/16" Drop in Anchor Stop Bit
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Plus
- Shank Diameter (in): 0.0
- Flute Length (in): 1.687500
- Case Included: No
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- Bit Diameter: 1/2"
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Eye, ear and dust protection
- Bit Type: Percussion
- Color Coded: No
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Etched/Stamped Size ID: Yes
- Length (in): 4.687500
- Shank Style: SDS-Plus
- Accessory Type: Rotary Hammer
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov