Bosch HC6521 2-1/2" x 24" SDS-max Thru-Hole Wild Bore Hammer Bit
Take $75 off your $300+ Bosch purchase, or get $20 off a $100 purchase. Discount applied in cart. Offer valid through June 30, 2023 or while supplies last. Whichever comes first.
Out of stock or no longer available. Please check out our Masonry Drill Bits
Bosch HC6521 2-1/2" x 24" SDS-max Thru-Hole Wild Bore Hammer Bit is rated out of 5 by 1.
SDS-Max thru-hole rotary hammer bits offer less vibration and quieter operation. Efficient design maximizes the power of the hammer. Carbide tipped for wear resistance. Designed for fast break-through and large chip removal.
Bosch HC6521 Features:
- One-piece, thru-hole bits drills all the way through without stopping
- Aggressive tip provides fast breakthrough and large chip removal
- Drilling depth is 24"
- Diameter is 2-1/2"
- 1x Bosch HC6521 SDS-max Thru-Hole Rotary Hammer Bit
- Etched/Stamped Size ID: Yes
- UPC: 000346267976
- Flute Length (in): 18
- Color Coded: No
- Shank Style: SDS-Max
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00000346267976
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Max
- Bit Diameter: 2-1/2 In.
- Shank Diameter (in): 0
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Eye, ear and dust protection
- Bit Type: Percussion
- Case Included: No
- Length (in): 24
- Drilling Depth (in):
- Threads Per Inch:
- Bit Diameter (in):
- Accessory Type: Rotary Hammer
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 5 out of 5 by KAOSS from Unreal Using a similar bit for 8 years now in the H.V.A/C FIELD I don't care if its a footer Brick. Block .solid what you call it 3500 concrete pour. Stone. Used in house to get through tile floor with 8 inch concrete floor under that .have hit rebar on many many holes and you can not kill this bit trust me I kill tools not this bit if it were a thousand dollars I would buy to do company work thats what this bit is in time an labor to me on the job cant say enough about these bits
Date published: 2021-01-13