Bosch HC5021 5/8" x 21" SDS-max SpeedX Rotary Hammer Bit
Take $75 off your $300+ Bosch purchase, or get $20 off a $100 purchase. Discount applied in cart. Offer valid through June 30, 2023 or while supplies last. Whichever comes first.
Out of stock or no longer available. Please check out our Masonry Drill Bits
Bosch carbide rotary hammer bits feature tips that stay sharper longer and deliver more holes within specification than competitive bits. Manufactured to ANSI specification B212.14. SDS-maxrotary hammer bits fit Bosch SDS-maxhammers and competitive SDS-maxdrive hammers and Hiltihammers using TE-Y and TE-FY shanks. Unrivaled power from solid carbide head with robust S-cutter design for added speed and life.
Bosch HC5021 Features:
- Tips stay sharper and cut more efficiently, drill through the toughest materials with confidence
- Inclined side cutter design increases drilling speed with less stress on the tool
- Compact head allows for quicker dust removal throughout the cut
- Active centering tip starts the hole quickly and more accurately
- Solid carbide tip with s-cutter design provides unparalleled performance
- 1x Bosch HC5021 5/8" x 21" SDS-max SpeedX Rotary Hammer Bit
- Color Coded: No
- Bit Type: Percussion
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Length (in): 21
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00000346208085
- Shank Style: SDS-Max
- Flute Length (in): 16
- Case Included: No
- Bit Diameter: 5/8 In.
- Shank Diameter (in): 0
- Etched/Stamped Size ID: Yes
- UPC: 000346208085
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Eye, ear and dust protection
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Max
- Bit Diameter (in):
- Drilling Depth (in):
- Accessory Type: Rotary Hammer
- Threads Per Inch:
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov