Bosch GT200 3/16" Glass & Tile Bit
- Buy 3+ at $7.83 (Save 21.6%)
- Buy 4+ at $6.94 (Save 30.5%)
- Buy 5+ at $6.20 (Save 37.9%)
- Buy 6+ at $5.89 (Save 41.0%)
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Bosch GT200 3/16" Glass & Tile Bit is rated out of 5 by 2.
Glass and tile applications have never been easier. This product features an unique geometry with a precision tip, high quality carbide and reinforced head that results in best-in-class speed and life when cutting in glass and tile.
Bosch GT200 Features:
- Three flat shank provides superior grip
- Reinforced head maximizes bit life
- Bit walking is reduced with a precision-ground tip
- Carbide tip provides a longer life to the bit when used on harder materials
- 1x Bosch GT200 3/16'' Glass & Tile Bit
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/4 in
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00000346372250
- Shank Diameter (in): 0.1875
- Bit Diameter: 3/16 In.
- Flute Length (in): 4
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- Length (in): 4
- Bit Type: Specialty
- UPC: 000346372250
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Eye, ear and dust protection
- Accessory Type: Drill
- Product Type: Glass & Tile Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 1 out of 5 by Vulture77 from The drill bit didn’t last for one job I bought the 4 piece ceramic/glass drill bits I had to do two holes in a ceramic tile I used the 3/16 bit the first hole worked fine when it came to drill the second hole the bit completely burnt out nothing left to it I was very disappointed in the product quality and durability
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tileguy from Useless on Porcelain I purchased this 3/16 bit a day ago to drill porcelain tiles. Never managed to complete a single hole before the bit wore out.
Date published: 2016-04-05